Chapeter 24|Truth Be Told

"Lia?"

Everyone's looked at me wide eyed. "What secret?" I asked looking at all of them,"Secret?,pshhhhh" xavion waved akwardly smiling,"what secret" I rolled closer trying to meet one of my brothers eyes,they all just kept looking away from me.

"There's no secret" hunter said,"tell me,what secret?" I pried.,"ophelia we have no secret,at least you can't know it","I repeat what secret?,I'm part of this family to I should know what it is" None said anything that just grew the anger inside of me.

"Hunter Lucindo,Blaze Lucindo,Ryder Lucindo,Elijah Lucindo,Chase Lucindo,Xander Lucindo,Xavion Lucindo, I demand one of you to tell me the god damn secret"

"Fine" Hunter turned around to look at me. "Remember the family business"," the multiple companies you own around the  world?..yeah" I remembered,"well there something more to it". I looked at him confused and then to my other brothers who looked scared for some reason.

"Ophelia Lucindo our family secret is we own the biggest...Mafia in the world" I looked at them biwillered,.....a mafia?.

"A-A mafia as in a gang of criminals?" I asked just to be sure,"i  wouldn't call it criminals more like gangsters" Xander said. "Holy duck my family owns a fricking mafia" "language,and don't forget the biggest one in the world" blaze patted my head.

"So are you mad?" Chase asked,"Am I mad?....I'm far from mad this is exciting if anything I'm excited and hype" I smiled wishing I  pull jump on my tippy toes like I always do when I'm excited.

I brushed that thought off and a question popped into my head,"do I get a gun?","No" Xavion said,I pouted and he continued if you get a gun the Russian mafia will know you know about our mafia and then they'll do much more and woke things than have you parillized"

Wait...so it was them who chased us?....."it's them who has me parillized",Xander smacked Xavion backside his head."yeah it was them" Xander said, now chase smacked Xander backside his head.

"Honestly,i want to kill someone now....but I know I can't before you say anything"

"Your most definitely not killing anyone anytime soon" Ryder said  "I know dimwit didn't you hear me before? ","anyway you should have told me sooner,I wouldn't be in a wheel chair right now if you did"

"We only did that to protect you" hunter said calmly but I can tell he was a bit frustrated at what I said,"but that didn't work out did it" I snarled then wheeled out the room,we didn't get into a fight so we should move normal with each other.  Hunter just might be a bit off he if you hadn't relised already has a short temper.

____________________________________________________________________

Update!!!

Hope you like this shtty chapter.  I know it'd shortest Han the others but I wasn't feeling well bug I still wanted to give you all a little something.

Please vote,comment and follow me!!

NOT PRETENDED!!!!