Chapter 5| Dinner

{Preveously on : The Mafia Princess & Her Brothers}

As soon as xavion left and my door was shut I ran to my bed and started jumping up and down like it was a trampoline.

I eventually got tired and fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Ophelia pov

I was awaken by chattering comming from behind my bedroom door,I was confused for a moment wondering how did I end up on this bed thats not mine,but I remembered what happend.

I checked the time,I've only slept for 20 minutes...I tiptoes to the door to tried to hear what there talking about. I know I shouldn't do it but if I'm living in this house there should be no secrets.

"You think we should wake her up" asked a voice
"Yes dad and hunter are dying to see her" said another voice
"Xander go wake her up" voice number one said
"No what the fuck,I haven't even had a conversation with her and you want me to go wake her up" a voice said that must belong to xander.

I pressed my ear to the door to hear the muffled voices clearly again

"I'm sorry" pouted a voice number 1
"Guys hunter and dad are waiting do we really wasn't to test there patience" asked voice number 2
"What so some stupid girl comes to live with us and now we act like she's the princess of the world,an empress who will kill us if we don't bow to her feet" complained xander

Unsubconsciously I put my hand on the door nub and pressed my head against the door,my hand turned causing the doo to fly open with the presure of my head on the door. The door flew open and I stumbled out side and fell to the floor.

My brothers who are here: xavion,elijah,xander and blaze all stared at me with me wide eyes.
My face turned red out of embarrassment and I tried to get up but only to trip on my own feet and fall again,my face got even redder I'm preety sure my face was blood shot red.

I decided to stay on the ground and just cross my legged while hanging my head.

"How much did you hear" asked blaze no sign of fury
"Long enough" i whisperd not sure if they heard
"It's okay" elijah whisperd and helped me up

Xavion was staring at me with a stupid smirk and xander kept a straight face and if I look into his eyes I see hits of guilt.

"Let's go there waiting" said blaze
I nodded mutely

"You know to you can't act like that right" said xander
I turned to him with a confused expression

"talk,you need to talk to them,we might be able to handle your disrespect but hunters patience runs out quicker than you expect,so don't act like the brat you are around them change your whole personality" Xander said rudely

Xavion smacked his twin upside the head and said thats rude she just got here.

We walked to the dining room and inside there was a huge,table,why do all rich people buy huge tables is there are only few of them?..
There were two people seated right next to eachother,an older mad under his 50s and a younger man under his 30s.

"You may take a seat children" the older man said
Everyone took a seat..it seamed arranged because they knew where to go.
I remained standing and the younger man's eyes turned to me you he pointed to the seat across him so I slowly walked over feeling an uncomfortable tension because everyone's eyes were fixed on me watching my every move as if I'm going to steel somthing.

I quickly sat when I neared the chair and waited to be told to eat..I'm just guessing they have to be told everything... the maids arrive and give us our plate of food tonight's dinner was pie,and peas(just really random I had no idea what to write)