Chapter 15| Please

Ophelia pov

I got out of the bean couch I was sitting in and left my room. I went to the living room,where my family was,"hey guys" I smiled sitting down next to Ryder. "Hey lia" the twins replied in unison,the others just looked my way or nodded there head in greetings.

"Sooo" I started, "so what?" Dad questions,"I was wondering....if.....if can go.....vista's my friends in Doncaster" I asked,"No" ,"no" ,"and no",the twins and Chase said. "Wait what!?,why","because,bambina it's not safe to go alone" blaze said. "But I'm 15,I can do things on my own",I protested,"No" Hunter said.

"Please,please,please,it's not like I'm going to a country I've never been in before" I said trying to convince then. "No Ophelia Lucindo" dad said in a demanding tone." Just please,I want to just go for three days at most" ,"Why do you want to go so badly" Ryder asked

"Why?,why do I want to go so badly?,are you on drugs?,are you Fucking on drugs?,why do I want to go" I yelled "Do not swear,and keep you voice down Ophelia" Hunter warned,"I want to go so badly because,I miss my friends,I just want to see them,they miss me,they called,me not long ago,saying to come visit" I lower my voice.

"Fine you can go" Hunter sighed,"really" I asked excited to see my friends again,"Yeah really but- there's always a but" I cut np hunter off. "Do you want to go or not" I kept my mouth shut. "You can go but you will have two of our guards with you,you can have cameron and another guard with you" Oh shi- I forgot about cameron.

"Funny thing is Cameron quite","what why" elijah asked standing. "He told me he liked me and if I liked him back,I told hi, I don't feel the same way,so he quite","I was going to fire him anyways" Hunter shrugged. I sighed in relief,and asked how long I can stay for.

"One day" dad said,"what no" I refused,"can I get a few days" "No,one day only","please what use would it be if I just go for a day","Fine you can stay in Doncaster....for a week you must have two guards with you wherever you are","Yes, thank you hunter,a week is enough,thank you"

"I have good news,for you aswell,bambina","Ouu what's it" I said excited. "You'll be taking the twins with you",my smile turned upside down,and I stopped my jumping. The twins started to laugh,and I heard a soft chuckle from chase,the others were smiling cheeckily.

"I was fine with the guards but the twins are a big no,no","It's either us or you can't go,little angel sister" xavion said swinging a arm over my shoulders. "Fine" I sighed in defeat.

"You leave tommorow night,you'll be staying at a hotel near by in the area,and I suggest you tell your friends the good news". Hunter said walking out the room. I nodded and walked up the stairs smiling like a donkey,I'm going to see my friends in a day.

I walked up to my room again and sat on the floor,I created a group call and ringed my friends. On the third ring everyone was answering the call.

Me:hey guys.
Them in unision: hey lia
Me happily: I called to let you guys know I'll be leaving tommorow night,I'll be there by the morning.
Sophia screaming: Oh my Fucking Gosh, yess
Niall smiling :when you come,I and someone in the group have to tell you somthing important,and if you didn't push that person we wouldn't have know about eachother.
Me confused: ok?
Daphne and Sophia: we miss you so much girl.
Me: I miss you guys to.
Louis: anyone comming with you?
Me: yeah but you'll see who....well guys I have to go bathe,I can't wait to see you guys I love yous
Niall: bye love you to.
Daphne: can't wait to see you to wifey, I love you youu
Louis: bye bae,can't wait to see you,love ya to,
Sophia: adios bebe,so you soon,te amo
Me: by guys