Royalty-(?)

This is inspired by a dream, and the dream kept switching between SBI, and Charlie Brown- so I just made it all SBI, though it might not make sense-?

Tommy is a orphan while the rest of SBI are royalty. They want to have another son/brother so they hold a contest for orphans and the winner gets adopted. Tommy enters out of boredom, not knowing the prize- he wins.

The royal family is *useually* nice to the kingdom, but if you get on their bad side they won't show mercy. So everyone is a bit cautious around them.

If you want there to be more then one winner at first the Royals have requirements and meets the winners to see if they meet those requirements, and them getting attached/ending up with Tommy (The requirements can be anything) (during the Dream Wilbur was not there- on a mission or something, optional if you want to use that or not)

So, when Tommy ends up adopted he is a bit reserved, afraid he's going to mess up and being punished/sent back. SBI slowly gets him out of his shell, and they quickly become overprotective of him.

Tommy starts to noduce a change in his family after they learnt more about him, and some about his past. He becomes a lot more cautious then he was at first then he sees them killing someone who ether: 1) harmed him 2) was a care taker-ish to him. (If care taker, probably Niki or Sam)

the others see him acting off and talk to him about it. Tommy brings up them acting weird, it scaring him. Bringing up how he saw them kill someone. The others freeze a bit at that, not expecting him to see that. They just brush it off as if it was nothing though.

Eventually though, Tommy tries to run away. Being stopped by one of his family walking into the room before be could, seeing him with his stuff, window open and ready to be climbed out of. They stop him quickly and tell him not to try to escape again. And even threaten him with treason or something if he tries again.

...and then that's where by dream ended so you can fill in the blank with whatever you want-