Redo Kangaroo

Redoing the Kangaroo prompt- (Ha, Rhyming(ish))

Thanks to doyalikewaffles for requesting this!

Sorry it took a while, I've been busy Irl for the past week

Prompt:

Tommy had been living in Australia for a few years now, and he likes it there. He has new friends, a new house, and is in a new community. But he misses England. He misses his friends, his town, and his home. His family was only here for his dad's work for a few years, and they're going to be able to move back soon.

And that soon was three days from now-

He wanted to say goodbye to his friends before he would leave, so he wandered into the forest where they lived before running into Wilbur- literally.

Tommy was just walking when a giant blur ran into him and picked him up- he was confused for a moment before realizing it was Wilbur, one of his Kangaroo friends.

Wilbur was a Kangaroo hybrid. His body from around the stomach down was one of a kangaroo's, and his ears were one of a kangaroos. But other than that he was human, he had brown hair and hazel eyes.

Wilbur took him to his house, it was really a cave though, where two other kangaroo hybrids also lived.  Techno who was a bit taller than Wilbur and had long pink hair, which was usually pulled into a braid, and bright red eyes. Lastly where was Phil, who was the oldest of the three, with similar blond and blue eyes to Tommy's.

When the two got there both of the other Kangaroos were already there, and the four hung out for an hour before he noticed something...both techno and Phil had a weird look on their face, one he hadn't seen before but it looked predictory... like a lion about to pounce, but also protective, like a parent to a child. It weirded him out.

Tommy looked to Wilbur to ask a question when he noticed he had the same look. He started to get even more creeped out and said that he had to go, but techno blocked the exit, saying that they didn't want Tommy to leave them, he was part of their family and he couldn't just leave their family.

He tried to run past the hybrid, but he could only get so far before he was snatched up and pulled to the kangaroo's chest. He felt something covering his face, like a damp cloth that was covered in some sort of powder, and a few moments later he went unconscious.

When he woke up he felt a small space, the area around him was oddly soft and warm though, almost too warm, but he brushed it off. He felt a bit tired, so he stretched his arms and his ears flicked- wait a second...

his eyes shot open to find himself in a small dark space, so so small that he shouldn't be able to fit in there- but, he was physically smaller too. His legs were different, and with a glance at them he noticed they were one of a Kangaroo's, and he felt his ears, they were a kangaroo's too.

His heart started to race as he realized what happened. He has been turned into a kangaroo hybrid, and that he was trapped wherever he was until the people who kidnapped him let him go. Even though he knew who it was, he wasn't sure what to think about it.

So, he was trapped for now, and he doesn't know what's left for his future...

(Sorry if this seemed a bit rushed, I just wanted to get a chapter out before too much time passed

And expect more time between chapters, I started a Helluva Boss fic and so I have to split my time between the two fics now)