Prison

I changed the book name to 'Prompts and Stuff' Should I keep it as that? Or change it back?

Inspired by a thing I saw on a box- (it was probably talking about Legally blond- but it said
'B L O N D E
prison'
So I'm just going with it)

SBI captures blondes while looking for Tommy after he went missing when he was young. (Not only guys, girls and any other nonbinary blondes, their inclusive)
To prevent checking the same blond twice they put them all in a prison and make them help with the search with promise of freedom if he's found.

Another weird prompt- so if you don't like it or are uncomfortable with the idea, please skip this prompt

Prompt:
SBI have been looking for their missing member for years, ever since he disappeared at school. They know he still alive, they would know if he wasn't.

After half a year since they started they had over a million people captured and the rest of the free blonds have gone into hiding.

(Let's just say there's 1.2-2million blonds at most in the area because otherwise it gets confusing and otherwise it would get confusing by mixing finding wherever they are, and the amount of blondes and nonblondes in the area-)

One day while going into a town to relax from all the stress from looking for their missing son/brother, *insert SBI member* saw a kid with brown hair, but could see the blond roots of their hair. (No, not Tommy :/ I need a few more filler paragraphs first- lol-)

Seeing that blondes are dying their hair, they start snatching anyone who looks like they had event the slightlest hints of blonde in their hair.

Flash forward another half a year and now half of the area's population is in there, because Bleach has been confued for Blonde and anyone and everyone with dyed hair has been taken.

Eventually one day a blonde haired teen with dyed red streaks was captured that had blue eyes only shades off of Philza's. Like all of the captured people, he was kidnapped and he had his DNA checked and compared to the SBI's. The kid ended up being related to them, and a deeper search was done and he was Tommy, the son/brother that was taken so many years ago.

Tommy is confused and a mess during the process and when being dragged to meet the three people that had caused all of this. He couldn't hear most of what lead up to that because of his thoughts and a ringing in his ears.

When they said something about him being 'family' he couldn't believe that. How is he related to those psychos.

While Tommy gets locked away because they want to keep him safe and with them forever, SBI release everyone they captured while looking for Tommy, and even gave some of them money or jobs for what they put them through. They might be insane when it comes to family, but they are insane and rich, not heartless.