Lion King

Got the idea from Glitch_Dragon_ on wattpad
And you couldn't have picked a better time, with me currently doing Lion King at school the story is fresh in my mind

You know, I could have gone with Tommy as Simba and with SBI as Scar, but I have a better idea-

Prompt:

SBI are a group of lions under Dreams rule of the pridelands. He might be a good ruler, but his cousin Philza has other thoughts. Philza and Dream's parents were twins, but since Dream was born first he became next in line for the Pride Lands, while Philza is more responsible and believes he should be in control.

Him and his sons, Techno and Wilbur, plan to take over the pridelands, but they need some help. After a hunt where the three were able to sneak off with some extra food they ventured into the elephant graveyard to look for help from the hyenas. They gave them the food in exchange for help taking over and a place in the Pride Lands once they succeeded.

It was going as they planned, until they met Tommy. Tommy was a young hyena who followed the three around, admiring them and wanting to help with their plan, just wanting comfort and security instead of never knowing when his next meal would be.

Tommy was adorable.

The three quickly became attached to the young boy and made a plan, when they took over Tommy would join them, in not only the pridelands but in their Pride.

When it came time to execute their plan to take over the pridelands the three were hesitant to let Tommy help. They didn't want him to get trampled by the wildebeest, but Tommy wanted to help so they let him. The three put Puffy and Sapnap to help and keep watch of the kid and keep him out of trouble.

The three hyenas chased the wildebeest into the gorge to chase Drista, and Phil told Dream that there was a stampede and Drista was in the gorge with it.

Dream died. Trampled by the Stampede after trying to save Drista. It was a tragic accident...
At least that's what the pride knows.

In reality he was thrown off the cliff by one of the SBI. Drista was long gone and the throne was left to Philza.

They brought Tommy into the pride's cave that night. They curled around him and protected him from any lionesses.

Tommy was confused, but didn't question it, thinking they were just missing their niece/cousin and he was a similar age to Drista, so they acted like he was her.

Slowly over time Tommy got used to it and thought of the other three as family.

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about Drista. After running from the Pridelands, she meets a mere cat and a warthog, they can be any two teens from the Smp.

The three form a small family between the three of them (all platonic) and she doesn't want to go back to the pridelands.

Other options:
Tommy is simba with Scar SBI getting rid of Mufasa to be his parent
Mufasa Philza, Simba Tommy, and Timone and Pumba Wilbur and Techno (ha, pig)
Or
Mufasa Phil, Lioness Techno and Wil, Simba Tommy. Scar Dream with the hunters as the hyenas. Tubbo and Ranboo as Timone and Pumba