Little Mer

Random thoughts brain: Ursula is seen as the villain, when she's really just a good business woman
Random idea brain: :0 wait a minute-! *idea*

King Dream, Prince Tommy, Sea Witch SBI

But- With land-

Prompt:

King Dream had taken control of most of the land, but he wanted more. He knew there was a Mermaid kingdom under the ocean's surface, and he wanted control over it.

He meets up with some sea witches that he's heard rumors about and makes a deal with them. His son/brother (you choose) for a necklace that allows him to breath underwater, but if he doesn't kill one of the Royals in under a week they will take his power.

It turns out that the witches has been looking at the prince for a while and they wanted him. Dream quickly agreed, only caring about the power he would gain from the access to water.

It's your choice if Dream completes the condition or not- or if he's even mentioned at all later into the story-

A reason that Dream could fail is he falls in love with one of the Royals, or realizes that the necklace has a time limit, not long enough for him to reach the ocean floor. Or, he could just not be able to find the kingdom,

But anyways, back to SBI-

Tommy didn't know why his father/brother gave him to the sea witches, but he knew that he couldn't do anything about it. The witches are powerful and he would never be able to escape if he tried.

As soon as they had him they put a bracelet around his wrist so he couldn't leave the house, or if he did he couldn't without he couldn't without one of them. The witches also forced him to drink a potion that turns him into a mermaid.

After being turned into a mermaid he has to rely on the sea witches because he didn't know how to swim with the tail and sometimes freaks out because he's not used to being able to breath under water or used to having gills.

Stalkhome syndrome happens because Tommy gets used to having to rely on the witches to help him swim, to comfort him when panicked, and they would sometimes gift him a item from the outside world.

Tommy ends up fearing leaving the house, because he knows the surface people would try and capture him and sell him off, and he's never met a mermaid before and doesn't know what they are like.

The SBI hare happy about that. They don't have to worry about their little mer trying to escape, trying to go to other mer, or go back to the surface. He relies on them and their not sure how they would react if he left.