Strings

PASTING FROM DOCS IS FINALY WORKING-

Biased off a dream I just had-

When your 10, you get a string that leads to your soulmate.
But you can die 3 times, then your string disappears forever- but you can gain one of the two times before it disappears back by eating a enchanted golden apple.

Prompt: SBI have been looking for their forth soulmate for forever. The string has already been with them,
But over time some of them might have lost the string- (besides Phil. He doesn't alivent.)
But one day the string doesn't lead anywhere, acting like before it lead anywhere.
They know their 4th is alive, because that's what happens when someone covers their string. That just makes them want to find their last soulmate more to figure out why they would want to hide from them.

When Tommy turned 10 he got three strings, all going in the same direction. He didn't want to look for them because if it's all going the same direction, they already let each other and why would they want him?
A few years later he learnt how to hide his string, putting a special glove on to hide it.

Eventually when Tommy was 15/16 meets three men that he becomes close friends with. They arnt his soulmates, he thinks, so it just gives him more reason to not look for them and hide the string.
SBI though, when meeting tommy, knew he was their last soulmate- just didn't know how to show him it or prove it.

ONE DAY- Tommy dies fighting monsters, and he fell asleep after respawning. Respawning gets rid of the string covers, so his strings are visible now.
SBI see where their last sting leads after it appears and seeing that it leads to Tommy they knew they where right.

So- they kidnap him so he can't hide anymore-