Items

Similar to my 'Forced Actors' prompt-
The items they are selling I've been thinking of for months -maybe a year- for some Oc's

Wait- waitwaitwait-! Before you click off- they only have a similar idea- the rest is a bit different-!

This is the last prompt your going to get for a few days because the next two weeks I'm going to be busy Irl, so I'm going to be pre-writing prompts so i'm not silent for two weeks- while I'd like to be writing during those weeks, I have a lot of memorizing to do next week and stuff for school, and the week after is techweek, so it's going to be a bit stressful.

Or- TLDR: me busy, less prompts

So- less prompts, unfortunately.

Prompt:

The SBI are rich Businessmen. Then made some items that no one has been able to replicate.

The first item is a drink that is a goldenish liquid with the texture of honey. It tastes like a mixture of honey and your favorite fruit, somehow making the flavor taste good no matter what, but few are actually able to drink it. Only those with magic in them can, otherwise you can die if you do. Weirdly enough though, it's mostly used for healing. You pour it on a wound it can heal anything to leave only a faint scar. But if it's a fatal wound, it will permanently scar at best, or just be healed enough for you to survive at worst.

The other is a similar color to the first, but is a golden-silver colored fabric. It feels soft and fluffy, let it's similar to a bandage in being used to wrap around wounds. Different from bandages however, when you wrap it around a cut or bruise or scar it will make the wound and bandage invisible, but if you want it to reappear it will. But, it has a drawback. It will stop the wound from healing or the scar or bruise from disappearing as long as there's a bandage over it, basically freezing it in time.

The creators of them can see what is going on around the people that use the bandages, or can feel the pain and will be able to see what caused it if they want to.

One day SBI felt someone putting on the bandages, but it felt a bit ...different... than usual. They look into it and it turns out a teen used them to hide bruises and cuts that someone else caused. They could tell it wasn't an accident or a bully.

They didn't plan on looking too into it, but it kept happening. They end up looking into it, and the teens brother was causing the injuries. They learn the teens name is Tommy and that his brother is Dream.

After a few months of it happening they became attached to Tommy without even meeting him, they wanted to stop the pain he's going through. So, like any normal overprotective SBI, they track him down and kidnap him.

Tommy wasn't having a good time. His brother had hurt him again, but this time it was almost impossible to hide the bruises. He had some bandages stored for emergencies so he used them so no one could see.

The bandages really helped, and since the injuries kept getting worse Tommy started using them more and more often.

One day after going to his room to hide his new brushes and scars, he hears a weird scraping sound and some thuds, followed by some muffled whispering.

Before he could check to see what it was his window shattered and someone climbed into the room, locking eyes with Tommy, seeming to not expect him to be there, before running towards the blond and covering Tommy's mouth so he couldn't scream. The man whispered 'sleep'. Tommy went to sleep seconds later.

SBI were worried. They were able to capture the teen, yes, but he's been asleep for a day and they started to wonder if he was ever going to wake. In the meantime they unwrapped the bandages and properly healed them (used their other product).

When Tommy did end up waking he panicked and SBI had to stop him from hurting himself or others. Techno had to force him to drink a weakness potions, because if Wilbur sung again it could affect him.

They were able to explain to drugged Tommy who they are, and why they kidnapped him. They told him that they didn't plan on hurting him, but Tommy doesn't believe them.

Tommy tries to escape, but since Tommy still uses SBI's products they where able to track him down easily. Even if he didn't use it, they wouldn't stop looking for him until they found him, having gotten attached.

Now Tommy knows he can't escape, and even though he doesn't know it he's slowly being manipulated to trust them and slowly believes they are his family.

(Gaslighting and Stockholm Syndrome ((but platonic)), not Tommy friendly)

Notes:

While it's unclear what SBI are in this, they aren't quite gods, but they don't just have superpowers. You can think of it however you like, but they could possibly be minor gods or have the blessing of a god, like Death (probably death ((definitely death))).