Introvertinnit

Thought of between classes-

There is a lot of Pre-prompt notes, so just scroll past if you want- (for Ao3, I don't put it in notes because wattpad doesn't have notes)

In this world extroverts can just kinda take introverts because the government doesn't care, being extroverts themselves, and knows that the introverts won't exactly socialize otherwise. Extroverts can't steal another extroverts introvert.-

Oh yea- and because my brain desided this halfway through writing: Introverts are born with a baby blue swirl on their wrists. Extroverts are born with bright red X's on their wrists

Or: Extroverts are seen above introverts I guess and just snatch them whenever they want to make a new friend-

I'm doing introverts howI am-
Introverts are mostly reserved, but sometimes get in chatty moods when talking about something their passionate about, or when in a 'mood' as my mom calls it when I'm chatty for no reason >:/
When in those moods they are usually with their friends or family that they trust. Other then that they don't talk that much, and get into small moods sometimes where they just don't talk for no reason.

It's kinda a weird idea- so feel free to skip this Prompt if you like-

Prompt:

Tommy is your average introvert. He goes to school and hangs out with a introvert Ranboo and a extrovert Tubbo. Tubbo likes to hang out with introverts, but doesn't believe in taking them.
He has a after school job at a local Cafe, it's always hiring because it mostly hires introverts who keep getting taken or just went off to collage.

SBI are extroverts. They own one of the biggest companies in the country, but they feel like something was missing.

One day when Techno went to a Cafe to have some quiet while writing he noduced one of the Barista's swirls on their wrists, and how the person looked alot like Phil.
He doesn't take the kid then and their because of that- no no no- he just thinks that the introvert looking like Philza is cool and just makes a small note of it. He slowly becomes friends with him, nagging him a bit before the introverts just gives up at ignoring it.

Techno slowly becomes attached to the introvert (learned his name is Tommy, pronouns He/Him)
After a month or two he drags Wilbur along to introduce him to the kid he wouldn't stop talking about.
Wilbur becomes attached too and eventually Phil meets Tommy to when investigating where his boys sneak of to every day.

Tommy is nearing graduation and is planning to go to College in a small town far away (*flashbacks to a college I had to tour because of a sibling* can't go to college yet- but I feel like Tommy would like one like it- so I'm basing it off of that). He is planning on having a single dorm by himself and is going to study history (first thing that came to mind- idk-). He check at the school back before Junior year and it just stuck with him. It's a small University in a small town. There was a few places close to the college he can work at. Plus, with not as many people there's less chances to meet people.
Tommy has yet to tell his new friends about it until two months from Graduation. He was excited about it, and just babbled about the school for a bit, not noticing the Trio/Duo  (depends if Phil is there or not-) sharing a dark look with each other.

A week from then none of the SBI where there for the day. It confused Tommy, wondering what happened to his friends, and started questioning if he should have even become their friends- when on the way back from work someone grabbed him and pulled him into a alley way, putting a cloth over his mouth, causing him to pass out.

Later he wakes up and learns that SBI have taken him, but he can't even do anything about it because it's legal.

Ya... he probably shouldn't have become friends with them.