'Hero' writing

"Tommy," The Winged man says with a kind smile, flapping his wings a few feet's away from the young blond, keeping himself in the air. "Come back, please."

Tommy scowled, glaring at the older man. "No way bitch- you took away my freedom- WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO BACK TO YOU?!" The blond shouted, his eyes widening a few seconds later as he realized he made a mistake- the smile fell from the 'hero's' face. 'Phil never frowns-'

"I see we're going to have to do this the hard way then..." The dark blue eyed man said, a bit of sadness in his voice. He shouldn't be sad, if anyone should feel anything- Tommy should be mad.

All thoughts stopped when he heard Wilbur's voice singing something to him, "Tommy... come to your brother."

The boy unwillingly turned to face the voice and walked towards the brunette. He could only feel fear as he neared the older, and was pulled into a hug. He tried to pull away- but the 'hero's' grip tightened as he did- making him wince from the pain. The brunette saw his reaction and mumbled comforting words to him.

"...Let me go... Please... just let me go..." The teen cried as he felt the man holding him walking. "Oh, Tommy... we're just trying to help you... We're your family, trust us..." Wilbur responded softly. "Your probably tired from your adventure... get some sleep."

His eyes widened as he looked around- for any way to escape this- anyone he could call for help- The only other people he saw where Philza and Techno.

'Techno' He stares at Techno, the pink haired man that got him into this. Gave him the family he always wanted- yet... at the same time, ruined his life. Took away his freedom. Used his government ties as the top hero to stop anyone from looking for him... making his friends think he was dead... 'i never should have become friends with him,' was Tommy's last thought, before the singing made him drift into darkness.