Gods and Souls

Another soulmate prompt inspired by a universe an OC is from-
But with gods so Tommy is even sadder and the gods are frustrated/sad- no happy-

In a world where people have the number of lives they lived without their soulmates, or without the way they where supposed to live, on their wrist-
their wrist turns faded when their soulmate dies, but turns black when they are reborn. When they meet their soulmate(s) their mark turn into their soulmate(s)'s favorite color(s).

I'm 99% sure my last soulmate one wasn't this universe-

Prompt:

Tommy had give up on soulmates. The number on his wrist was 265, the dark, haunting, black staring back at him. He never planned to look for them or even care about them. The writing on his arm was rarely blank though, because his other soulmates always talked through it, trying to get his attention, but he doesn't care. They have eachother, and because his number is that high, it's a sign to him that they don't really want him.

The SBI are some of the most powerful god.
Philza is the god of Death and Family.
Technoblade is the god of Blood and harvest.
Wilbur is the god of insanity and music.

But, the three gods, while powerful, are also weak. They have spent senteries looking for their final soulmate, knowing that they are there because the colors on their marks arnt finished. But, their soulmate always dies or they are caught between a war with other gods, causing them to have never met them.

But this time, they are determined to get their final soulmate. Even if they never respond to the writing, they all know that their mortal soulmate is alive because their part of the mark is a sad black, to them representing their failure to find them.

One day the three gods go down to earth and find their soulmate, only for him to not want them. They do everything they can for him to want them, but nope.

At that point they give up being nice, it's their soulmate they've spent most of time searching for, and they don't want to risk loosing him again. So, they kidnap him like any NoRMaL SBI would-

So- Now Tommy is trapped with three gods, his soulmates, that he doesn't even want- While SBI finally have their soulmate that they have been searching for, and their not intending to let him go.

This is more of a set-up to the kidnapping, rather then any aftermath or escape-

(And random- but unrelated- I plan to get this book to atleast 50 chapters, with the 50'th one being the only a/n that I plan on having-)