Enough

Something that happened last week except if Dark SBI is my family and Tommy was me- so I guess a vent-ish(?) self insert maybe? idk-
Relating to this I hope helps me get back into the flow...hopefully-

I'm not sure if it should be posting this- Everyone is welcome to skip this one.

Prompt:

Ok, so Tommy does theater, he's really been enjoying it and it's a fun activity to do with Wilbur. At Least it was, until the cast list for the next show came out.

SBI has had enough after the clear constant favoritism in casting. The same few people are always given the leads and it's been like that for years, no matter their skill. It's not just them that's noticed it, Tubbo and Ranboo's families see it too, and so many others.

So, Wilbur drops. He's fed up with it, being put below the same people every single year for the past six years. Phil sends the directors a few choice words about how many people are dealing with it.

Tommy doesn't drop, no matter how much his family wants him to. He's used to the casting, knows how it's done, and is just there for the community at this point, and it'll just be awkward to deal with because he's in another show with them at the moment too.

He wasn't surprised when he was told to stay after rehearsal. They always talk to someone after they drop out. He tells them how they're casting is, how they prioritize people over others, no matter talent, if they're kind or not, only if they're Favorites, newbies, fill-ins or little kids. In that order.

(Now time to divert from real life into what Dark SBI would do.)

Tommy tried to talk them out if it, he really did, but Techno and Philza went to talk with Dream and Sapnap about they're thoughts. Wilbur was at rehearsal and they wouldn't be able to pick him up until later.

Sapnap tried to explain that all rolls are casted by talent but wasn't making up good points, saying that a role is as good as others before saying that it's better than one of the others mentioned because it wasn't added. How the people who are the favorites aren't getting it because they like them but because they're good. The people in question are flat in acting, can't hold notes, and can't even make it to half the shows. Saying how Wilbur and Tommy were a favorite, but they say that to everyone. (Points that they made in the actual conversation and what it's actually like)
Fucking Bullshit.

Dream was looking for an escape. There were so many points they had to pause on because they were caught in them.
"Don't treat Tommy differently because of this." Phil said. "And start treating people better. Not just our kids, but everyone here. Your breaking so many hearts."

Techno and Phil stood up before walking away. Promising themselves to not let their kids be hurt by those people again. Never again...

They picked up Wilbur from rehearsal while planning the murder of them if they do anything like that again...

(If you've read this far please help-
idk what to do. My family wants nothing to do with them, there's a show in two weeks. The directors are acting like nothing happened even though they said they'd remember what I said. I'm glad they're not treating me differently but I feel as if they're brushing off what I said. I hear my mom and sister talking bad about them and I relate. But I'm not sure what to think, what to do-
My mom refuses to talk to them at all. Even if she needs to- and I've always been too scared to talk to adults, especially because we're heading into techweek and they said to ask they're helper about any problems, not them. One of my peers in the show that caused the trainwreck-
Idk. Maybe I'm worrying too much about this.
Idk)