Elves

SANTA/ELF SBI-
IDC THAT ITS NOWHERE NEAR CHRISTMAS-
IDEA BRAIN SAYS CHRISTMAS
SBI AND WRITING BRAIN SAYS YES-

(Beginning inspired by Elf)

Prompt:

It's Christmas and Santa has sent his elves out to help deliver presidents.
An elf named Wilbur is delivering presents to a orphanage (bc why not-) and while he's not looking a 4-5 year old Tommy climbs into the bag with the presents. Crawling to the bottom of the bag. Wilbur doesn't notice that there is a child in his bag until he's already back in the North Pole.

Wilbur panics and hides the kid and takes care of him until his brother Techno gets suspicious and follows him only to find him taking care of an orphan.
After a while and a few threats (*caugh* definitelynotofmurder- *caugh*) Wilbur is able to convince techno not to kill the orphan or tell Philza.
The two plan to wait for Christmas next year to return the orphan to his home- but they get attached. So, when Christmas comes around they can't bring themselves to return him.

Santa wonders why two of his elves, his sons, are taking forever to get back to the north poll and confronts them when they get back.
Santa Phil learns that his kids have been keeping a child with them for a YEAR without telling him, and how they have gotten attached to the kid.
Phil was going to return the kid himself when the two elves quickly explain how the kid was living before and how the kid would just be all alone again-
Philza Claus just sighed and let his kids keep the child.

Eventually Phil was added to the list of people attached to the kid.

Tommy never knew life out of the North Pole and doesn't want to know. His family is there and why would he want to leave?

(And if Philza used Santa magic to make Tommy a Elf, he'll never know)