In the Ants Colony

Me: *watching YT and someone mentions ant's hierarchy*
Idea brain: SBI-
Me: *s i g h*
Writing brain: ok

I know very little about ants, so I'm likely to get most of this wrong

In a world where ants and humans co-exist, and unlike in our world, ants are human sized and have taken over earth because I don't think I've done that in a while-

Not 100% ants- but ant-human hybrids, but will be called ants because its easer

Prompt:

Tommy was a human in a world where ants ruled over everyone. Each town, city, and village was ruled over by ants and humans were basically slaves to get the ants food for their colonies.

The empire Tommy lived in, the Arctic empire, was ruled over by ants like any other town, but the rulers there were odd. It's rumored that the king fell in love with the goddess of death and that his family is immortal. It's odd, so Tommy doesn't really believe in it. He doesn't even care if it's true or not because he won't meet them ever anyways, so it doesn't matter.

Tommy, like many other humans, works on a farm so that the ants can have food. His family grows potatoes because they heard some of the ants want potatoes.

One day an ant came into their farm to see how they grow their potatoes. Tommy explained to them how they grow them and showed how they planted them. The ant seemed satisfied and ended up staying a while longer to talk to Tommy.

They introduced themself as Techno and thanked him for the tour. Turns out he loves potatoes, but not many grow them. When he was told that one farm in the area produced most of the potatoes he wanted to meet them.

After that Techno started visiting weekly just to hang out. It was nice because it got Tommy a break from work and Techno was a nice guy to talk to.

Techno would sometimes bring his brother Wilbur to visit too and their father too one or twice.

After about a year the visita suddenly stopped. Tommy was it not sad, but not concerned about it. Techno had probably gotten bored of visiting the humans, so it was nothing.

After a month without visits there was a knock at the door. When he opened it ant guards were there and without any explanation they took him to the castle. Tommy tried to talk to them to learned why there where taking him, even cussed them out in hopes of getting a reaction- but nope. Nothing.

When they arrived at the castle they pushed him into a room and locked the door. Looking around Tommy realized there where three others in the room, Techno, Wilbur, and Philza. So... turns out- they are the royal family that rules over the empire.

The three told him about how he was like a younger brother/son to them and they wanted him to be part of their family, but how a normal adoption wouldn't work. They wanted him to be like them. Before he could ask what they mean they grabbed him and made their way towards a capsule like thingy.

The ants forced Tommy into the capsule filled with a jelly-like slime that clung into his skin, slowly numbing him. It smelt bad, like the taste of when the dentists numb your teeth. Tommy could see proud, happy, and fond looks on the three royal's faces, but he noticed something else, protectiveness was mined into their expressions. It scarred Tommy more then the jelly, what where they going to do to him? Tommy passed out soon after he had that thought.

When he woke up he felt sore, like he had just broken a bone, or that a arm was stabbed through his ribs and where kinda just chilling there- wait a minute...

Tommy looked down and saw that he had a second pair of arms. He started to have panicked breaths, but ended up choking on the slime around him.

(The turning process was inspired by Bees- so it can just be insects in general or bees, or if you want you can come up with your own way of turning!)

————————————————————————-
Extra!!! (Made when I should have been working on this prompt)
————————————————————————-
The ants go marching one by one, hurrah hurrah
The ants go marching one by one, the yellow one stops to write a song
And they all go marching down to the colony's to kidnap Toms

The ants go marching two by two, hurrah hurrah
The ants go marching two by two, they both stop to touch some blue
And they all go marching down to the colony's to kidnap... ____?

The ants go marching three by three, hurrah hurrah
The ants go marching three by three, the little one stops to see a bee
And they all go marching down to the colony's to kidnap Tommy

The ants go marching four by four, hurrah hurrah
The ants go marching four by four, the tall one stops to kill a orphan
And they all go marching down to the colony's to kidnap Theseus

The ants go marching five by five, hurrah hurrah
The ants go marching five by five, the old one stops to marry death
And they all go marching down to the colony's to kidnap Tommy

The ants go abducting one by one, hurrah hurrah The ants go abducting one by one, hurrah hurrah
The ants go abducting one by one, the kidnapped one fails to escape
And they all go marching down to the colony too hide the human