Immortals and Puppet Strings

THIS BOOK IS NOT OVER

Was working on a prompt and watched Greystillplays, and came up with this-

Quick prompt while I'm working on a few others-

Prompt:

The SBI are almost like gods to the people in this world. They can control people and there lives, can bless and curse people, and can create people's interests, personally, and their looks. They can basically play the Sims in real live, and with that they can make people immortal at will.

The original of the SBI was Philza, he was the grim reaper, being able to bring souls to the afterlife, but he can also revive the dead if he wanted to.

One day he finds the body's of a local musician and a star boxer, the twins having been killed together. Philza had to use his magic to see how they died. Turns out they where poisoned. How sad.

Philza decided to revive the twins and adopt them, making them beings like him. Immortal, able to turn invisible, control people like puppets on a string.

Many years later by the time that Techno and Wilbur's names have been lost in time, the twins got attached to a young soul. They started watching them when they were only 4.

Techno would pull the strings of the bullies and teachers so the soul, Tommy, wouldn't get bullied, or if he did the teachers would catch the bullies.

Wilbur would help by playing music when Tommy was having a bad day or was feeling down. He would make Tommy think the music was just playing in his head though.

Over time they pulled the boy's strings so he could be the perfect brother they always wanted. The two would tell Philza all about the soul they've gotten attached to, and eventually Philza got attached too, even without ever seeing the kid.

One day Philza on the job Philza sees his sons with sad looks, near a human corpse, the soul waiting to be taken to the afterlife. Before Philza could help the soul Techno and Wilbur start begging him to revive the soul, to keep the soul, to make the soul part of their family, anything but bring the soul to the afterlife.

Turns out the soul is the one that the twins have been telling him about. The Reaper revived the soul to make them like him and his sons. Tommy, the soul, has to be taught how to use magic, how to teleport, and how to turn visible and invisible, and it's going to be a longer process if it's even possible at all.

The boy was murdered, having an axe through his brain. That caused him to have memory problems, even after being revived.

Techno and Wilbur are happy because they got their little brother and he's safe now, being able to keep him safer and having him immortal like them. And with them being able to use magic, but their brother not being able to make him have to rely on them more, and they couldn't be happier.

They can help Philza teach him, but in the meantime they get to have bonding time with their new brother, and get revenge on his killer while the newest immortal soul isn't looking.