Crow House

I just finished watching season 1 of Owl House, so I write this-

And because I noduce my prompts are now following the pattern of: 1) idea 2) similar set-ups 3) kidnapping Tommy 4) Stockholm Syndrome 101
At Least that what to noduced, and I'm not satisfied by it. So, this is going to be different- I hope-

Prompt:

Tommy is being sent to a behavior camp because he keeps being too loud, and it apparently he was disturbing other students. So- he is being sent to camp.

Before the bus to camp could take him to behavior camp, he goes exploring in the forest behind his house one last time, when a crow flies off with his notebook. Tommy races after them to get it back, and he ends up chasing it through a door-portal thing.

He meets three witches Wilbur, Techno, and Philza, with Philza being known as the 'Crow Master'. After causing a mess for the government, the trio of witches let him stay in their world and learn from them, because Techno was proud how much chaos it caused for the government.

Tommy is able to learn magic by drawing symbols that represent different spells. He meets two young witches named Tubbo and Ranboo (or Ranboo could be a really smart abomination- I find both ideas fun).

He's able to go to the school that Tubbo and Ranboo go to after causing chaos, and Wilbur wanting him to socialize with people for one. Philza doesn't like the idea, because it makes his baby bird (he's attached- but won't admit it) to leave the nest every day for hours.

Tommy learns one day about covens and how emperor Dream not letting anyone not follow the Coven system, and that the witches he's been staying with have been free from the system illegally. He asks Techno about it and is told how it's being forced, and how: government is bad, freedom and anarchy good.

When the summer in Tommy's world is almost over and it's time for Tommy to go back home, the witches are hesitant to let him go. They have become attached to the human and don't want him to leave, so they spend the last few days they have with him trying to convince him to stay.

Meanwhile, Tommy doesn't want to leave and thinks the three have been hinting at him to leave, or are trying to make the last few days the best.

The four have an emotional moment, with SBI asking Tommy to stay and Techno wanting to force Tommy to stay, and Tommy being so sad, he doesn't want to go back to the world where he is just a bother, he wants to stay here where his family is.

(Three endings for this-)

Tommy ends up staying in the magical world with his new family. He is staying and doesn't plan to leave after almost leaving and feeling so emotional about it. SBI are happy to have Tommy stay and don't want their human to leave, and fear that he will leave one day to go back to his world.
Tommy goes back to his world, but SBI give him a key to the portal back to their world so Tommy can visit them again. 1: Tommy could go back one day because he reached his limit and needed to go back to his family. They are mad at whoever made him feel like that and (if you want it go a little dark) kill the people that hurt their human. They don't like it when he's sad. 2: Tommy stayed in the human world, he missed his family. Because he didn't want to go back yet, he wrote in his journal his days in the human world so he could show them what it was like in his world for him when he goes next summer
Techno can't stop himself and doesn't let Tommy go. Wilbur and Phil where mad, not because Techno kidnapped Tommy, but because he didn't tell them. They wanted to help! So, Tommy is now with the witches in the magical world. While he might have been kidnapped, he didn't really want to leave, so does it really count?

Or: Owl House, but SBI-

(I haven't watched anything past season one yet, so I'm sorry if it's not 100% accurate because something changed in season two)