Feild Trip

Read too many SI field trip fics- so this exists now-

Backgrounds:

The Dream SMP (or just SBI) are famous actors for a series called 'Smp', with some side series about characters pasts and/or adventures. Some of the side series include, 'Manhunt' wich is about Dream and some others doing a manhunt, with the winner's receiving money at the end of the season, and 'Homelife' wich is just the actor's Homelife and stuff like that- more like a blog though.
What the viewers didn't know was that they all where actually family/friends before the shows, and most of the dynamic's in Homelife where real, not scripted.

Prompt:

Tommy is a actor in the series 'Smp'. No one at school knows that though, and Tommy wants to keep it that way.
So- when his drama class gets invited to go on a tour of the set and meet some of the actors, everyone was existed- well, almost everyone. Tommy is not exited at all. He knows his family is just using it as a way to embarrass him.

So- when the day of the field trip arrives (Tommy was forced to go), Tommy has to try to avoid his family and try to keep his actor live separate while also trying to seem unsuspicious and make sure everyone else is having a good field trip.

Or: the SI field trip from Avengers fanfics, but Actors and Mcyt