Big Brother Tyrent

Me: Farm
Random brain: war
Random idea brain: potato blade
School brain: REVOLUTION
country human's brain: WAR. REVOLUTION FAILS
Prompt brain: Yes
Writing brain: imma do whatever the frick I want

This has all of SBI- not just two- the name was better then anything else though-

And, I'm running low on ideas rn, so if there's any of my prompts you'd like to see me write please tell me!

Prompt:

Tommy has been living on the farm with his family for as long as he could remember. His brothers and dad would go out on adventures a lot, but usually at least one of them stayed with him while they were gone, and he would usually get a prize when they came back, so he's fine with it.

One day on the rare occasion that all of his family was gone, some people ambushed the farmhouse. Tommy hides in the hidden space in the wall that his family find him to hide in if there's ever an intruder.

Once he hears most of the intruders leave, he was still scared to come out. After an hour he hears soft footsteps and the muffled sounds of someone shouting something.

The shouting gets closer and closer until the door to the hidden space opens and he sees techno standing there with a worried and panicked and worried look on his face. His brother pulled him out of the space and held him close, comforting him from the panic the intruders caused him. They stay there, with Techno holding him close and Tommy sobbing until he fell asleep.

Tommy woke up in a strange place. He was in a soft bed, which had fluffy white pillows and dark grey sheets. The blankets where soft red, probably the softest blankets he has ever touched.

The crown molding was a dark black and the walls were blood red. There was a window thats tinted black, and the window frame was the same shade as the crown molding. The floor was dark oak, with a fluffy red rug.

When Tommy looked into the corners of the room he noticed there was cameras staring at him. Every corners camera stared at him even with him moving and wondering around the room. It made him uncomfortable.

Hearing the creaking sound of the door caused Tommy to freeze. He's going to see who put him there.
He sees... Wilbur?

Turns out that his family are the rulers of the kingdom, and that the people that attacked the farm were rebels trying to revolt. His family wanted him to have a normal life and be kept out of the public eye, so that's why he didn't know.

But what his family doesn't tell him is that they are mean and cruel to the people, that tortured and harmed citizens. They didn't want their little brother/son to be scared of them, that's part of the reason they hid him away. If he knew he would be terrified, but if he grew up like them then Tommy wouldn't be like them, not the innocent little brother/son he is.

Will Tommy ever find out the truth? Will the rebels come back and capture Tommy? Who are the rebels? Will SBI pull a mother Gothl and kidnap him? Who knows- that for you do deside...