Vampires

-But soulmates

The Soulmate finding system in this is somewhat inspired by a PowerPuff Girl's fanfic that I can't find-
Theirs was checking blood, but this is just checking marks.
If I can find it I'll link it-

Vampires, but (like Sirpirs) soulmates exist-

Prompt:

To stop Vampire's from attacking everyone when trying to find their Soulmates, the government has a program where everyone's marks are checked when they go into middle school.

Tommy has been escaping the government for years when he was found after collapsing in a alleyway.
The reason he was avoiding the government was because he was found out to be the soulmate of one of the most powerful Coven's.

The people that found him quickly reakinizwd him because he had been in the news for years looking for him. The Coven he belonged to wasn't pleased when the learnt that their final soulmate was able to run off. So, the government had been doing everything they can to find the kid and prevent the vampire's from aliven'ting them.

Tommy wakes up in a hospital bed and can hear people talking near the hallway door. Turning his head he could see two figures at the door. One had dark hair, ivy green eyes and seemed to be a doctor by the lab coat he was wearin. The other was a tall man with crimson red eyes and sandy blond hair.
Tommy started to panic. The blond man was part of the sleepy coven.

Tommy quickly sits up and runs twards the window to get out- when he gets stopped by someone grabbing him and pulling him away from the window.

He is forced to go home with the coven and after a *lot* (of) escape attempts Tommy gets hurt and gets turned to save him.