Chapter 2

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
JENNIE

Have you ever felt suffocated that you thought you'd run out of breath and die?

It's what I'm currently feeling and I don't I'll last if this chemical I'm sniffing stay in my nose longer. My heart is already beating sharply, it's not working properly anymore. My whole body is immobile and I can't see or hear anything.

Who are these guys?

Why did they choose to take me when there are multiple girls inside that club?

God, where are they even taking me? Are they going to sell my ass to some terrorists?

I want out of here.

My mom will be worried about me, my friends, my boyfriend, everyone will look for me. I don't think they'll survive a day without seeing me, I need to go back to my family.

I suddenly felt an ice cold water splashing my face, my consciousness waking up like a thunder flash. I catch my breath and realized I'm in some of a dark basement. I can only see a candle light from the table not far away from where I am.

This floor is dirty as hell, seriously, where am I? If this is hell, I'd love to meet the devil and ask for forgiveness for whatever the fuck I did that made him furious.

I couldn't see anything, all black and empty. I don't feel somebody's presence anywhere but who would throw that cold water straight in my face?

I tried to stand up but only fell back to the dirty floor when I noticed my feet are tied with rough ropes together and my left wrist is chained from the wall behind me.

"Help!" I yelled and my voice only echoed.

A faint breath rings my ears and I shoot my head to my far left and saw a movement under the dark. I started to get nervous and feel my whole body stiffened when I spot a translucent figure walking somewhere far from me. I can hear this person's heavy and lazy footsteps against the floor as they walk and I couldn't figure out if this is a man or a woman.

I cleared my throat, "I-Is somebody there?" I waited for an answer but nothing came.

Instead, the lights opened, my eyes failing to adjust to the sudden brightness that I had to look down. I blinked and slowly looks up and spots a man wearing a suit touching the switch a few feet away from me. The empty bucket laying on the ground, that I assume contained the water that was used to wake me up.

I know this guy.

He's the one who stood next to me before I was kidnapped. I can't believe this.

"You! Where am I? Who are you?!" I gritted my teeth in anger and he only stared at me like I'm some crazy lady on the road yelling at him.

He then opens the door to his right and I saw him bows his head before moving to the side, like letting someone through.

And there, a tall woman enters the room wearing a white turtle neck with straps that sits over her chest and clipped to the waistline of her oversized pants. Her velvet pants.

Could this be the woman we saw in the club?

Her long black hair falls to her back and her parted bangs covering her forehead. I don't care if she's hot as hell, I sense a bad feeling about her. She looks at me like I'm her prey and I don't like that.