Chapter 9 [M]

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
JENNIE

What the fuck.

Just what the actual fuck.

I'm naked and tied up in front of her. This is a nightmare, I feel disgusted. It's cold and I don't know what plans she has for me but I'm not liking this, not even a bit. My eyes scan the whole room. There are different equipments displayed on the walls, on the shelves. There are tools and life sized materials that she'll probably use for me. I can't identify every single one of them but I know a whip when I saw one and I did see more than 5 variations of it.

Lisa sucked my neck and left another mark before moving to my chin and just below my lip. I had my eyes closed, I can't see her, I don't want to see her. Her hand meets my exposed stomach and her thumb plays with my belly button, making me squirm. I tried my best not to let out any noise, she'll think I'm liking this.

When her touch left, I slowly open my eyes and saw her getting a thick wooden thing that looks like a paddle. Her dark lustful eyes met mine under the red dim lights and I could've sworn I saw her smile.

No, smirk.

She walks around me, "Do you know what this is?" Her voice was a lot deeper than ever, mixed with desire and danger.

"Are you going to hit me with that?"

"Hmm, close but no," she replied, "I'd prefer calling it spanking," she tapped the paddle with her fingertips, creating clicking noises.

I scoffed, "Who would've thought you're just a horny asshole?"

I heard her chuckle from behind, "Oh, believe me I'm not," she said and stands in front of me, "This is the same as before but I want to do it with pleasure," I open my mouth to speak again but she swings the paddle and hits the skin near my pelvis, making me scream in agony.

Fuck.

She swings one more time and severed me flat on my stomach. The straps loosens as I flinch in every hit, I can't even move my other arm. The part she hit left a huge reddish skin and with some faint wounds on it.

Lisa dropped the paddle on the floor and detached me from this ridiculous looking thing. She took me by my hips and threw my weak body on the bed, face flat. I heard clucking noises from behind me and I felt her warm palms touching my elbow, sitting me up. She puts a black leather strip over my mouth and I can feel some cold chains touching my back. Another strap closes around my waist and snatched both of my wrists backward to cuffed them close to each other.

I've been gagged.

She walked over to the other side of the bed and looks at me proudly, "That shut you up," she sighs and took an empty glass and poured a shot of liquor before drinking it empty.

I couldn't talk, even I tried, whatever I say will be just muffled and she wouldn't understand.

"Would you like a drink?"

I shook my head no.

She filled the glass full and drinks it straight. I watch her rush towards me and pulled the gag down. She caught me off guard when she pressed her her against mine, her hand squeezed the wound on my shoulder, making me open my mouth. Just when I thought things are already bad, I felt a warm liquid flowing inside.

I wanted to spit it out only if she didn't cover my mouth with her huge hand. She made me swallow the drink that came from her.

She's fucking nasty.

Her hand slides up from my blade up to my nape. She looks directly into my eyes, "You have 3 options," she says, "One, a whip. Two, the acquaintened paddle and three, I choose."