Chapter 11 [M]

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
THIRD PERSON

Right when she said those words, Lisa started making her way to kiss Jennie's neck while her hand pins her tied up hands above her head. Jennie created grunt noises, like she wanted push the latter off of her. She kisses her throat and up to my chin. Her other hand roams her waist, memorizing every touch.

Everything happened so fast.

Jennie groaned when Lisa pressed her thigh against her core, pressing her hard. The fact that she was only wearing her underwear makes the contact more hot. Her hands are sweating in her binds, her lips feel numb under the cover. The only thing she has control of is her legs, but she wasn't sure if that's gonna take long.

Lisa paused and grabbed her tied hands. She put them above her head and pulled Jennie up, making her sit on her. Her hands still holding her waist, as Jennie gives her glares as her breathing went rapid.

"Are you mad?" The black haired woman mocked when she noticed her expression.

Jennie huffs and clenched her hair from behind, where her hands are and pulled the handful strands backward. She was mad, of course, but the way she has to ask makes her furious.

Lisa scrunched her nose in surprise, "Let go,"

She didn't bother, like she didn't hear anything and even pulls her hair harder. Lisa can already feel her scalp burning and grabbed her hands while grunting in pain. Jennie pulled up a fight and Lisa admits she was strong there.

The black haired woman unhooks the brunette's hands off her head and pushes her down. She gets off the bed, "Try to leave and you'll see," she said while pointing a finger at her.

Jennie continued glaring at her as she walks towards the door. When she's gone, she takes off the tape covering her mouth and catches her breath. Despite the fact that she can breath through her nose, with Lisa kissing her and her thigh pressed to her core makes her breathless for some reason.

She must be out of her mind.

From outside, she can hear the door closed. Without a second, Lisa came back to the room, now carrying something in her hands.

"Why did you remove it?" She asked as soon as she noticed the tape gone.

Jennie scoffed, "Because I can,"

Lisa just nods and sits in front of her on the bed. She pulled Jennie's head close by holding her nape, taking her aback. "Open your mouth," she said in a deep voice.

The brunette wanted to challenge her and see her reaction but she decided to do that some other time and pressed her lips together instead.

Lisa lifts her hand and shows the thing in her hand to her, "Make any sound and you'll see," she whispered and dips her head to kiss Jennie's exposed collarbone, leaving faded marks as she wants.

"You can't do this," the brunette mumbled, fighting a moan as she feels Lisa's tongue touching her skin.

However, Lisa has no plans in stopping any sooner. She dropped the gag on the floor and grabbed Jennie's waist, pulling her closer as she made her way to the back of her ear. She can feel the heat in her body engulfing her whole, like a fire spreading all over and she couldn't find a way to stop it. She slowly lay Jennie on the bed, with her on all fours on top of her.

Lisa raises an eyebrow, "Why not?" Her stare was intense as ever, her orbs are dark with the most lustful look Jennie has ever seen.

"I have a boyfriend."

As soon as those words left her mouth, the black haired woman snorted. Jennie doesn't understand why she find that funny, nothing is funny.

Jennie clenched her collar, "I'm serious, asshole. I'm not letting your dirty hands touch me."