Chapter 16

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
THIRD PERSON

Jennie heads downstairs as soon as she woke up, with half-closed eyes and messy bun. She also wears a clear glasses that she found in her room, assuming it's from Lisa, she wore it anyway. Her head is pounding for not getting enough sleep last night. She oddly had troubles sleeping for some reason she wouldn't understand.

All she did was roll over her bed, stare outside the window or at the ceiling. It was already late when she felt drowsy. The noises coming from the next room has stopped as well, which she was thankful for. She thought the two girls did it until 2 in the morning, one of the reasons why she couldn't sleep. She heard some thuds against the wall, loud moans and screams. All came from that mysterious girl Lisa brought home last night.

As she walks past the living room, she smells something that's coming from the kitchen that seemed like a pancake.

She was thankful Saem has already woken up, she wouldn't how to behave if Lisa's girlfriend spots her in the mansion. How would she explain that she was kidnapped by her girlfriend? The girl won't believe her.

"Saem, you're not going to-"

Jennie stops herself from continuing when she realized that the person in the kitchen wasn't Saem. She felt her bloodstream went up to her head when her eyes met a sleepy and yet intimidating eyes.

It's her.

The dark haired woman furrows her eyebrows at Jennie, "Oh, who could you be?" she asked the brunette who's still frozen in her spot.

Fuck.

"I never seen you before, new maid?"

Do I look like a fucking maid?

Jennie contained her annoyance and kept a straight, forcing herself not to storm towards the girl and grab her by the hair until her scalp falls off.

She never liked girls who think they're this popular and famous when they're a nobody who clings with rich people so they can milk money from them in exchange of sex.

She hated it.

Jennie has encountered multiple people like that during her school and her college yet nobody succeeded to downgrade her whole existence. Why? If people can show her attitude, so can she. Even meaner and she's not letting this one slide if she decided to push her limits.

It's been a long time since she went totally bitchy with some girl. Maybe her own mean side will show up today.

She adjusted her glasses and shakes her head, "I'm not a maid," she forces a laugh, "Atleast, not entirely."

The girl raises an eyebrow and looks at her from to toe with judging stares, "How did you get here? I assume Lisa didn't personally hire you."

"You're right, she didn't."

The girl chuckles.

Jennie walks past her, intentionally bumping her shoulder to get a box of milk from the fridge. The girl side eyed her and thought that the brunette was a bit different, not someone to mess with easily. She took a glass and pour the milk in, leaving an intense tension between them.

The girl turns off the stove, "Lisa doesn't drink milk," she told her.

Jennie looks at her with her lips pursed, "Oh really? Too bad," She said and shrugged her shoulders.

She takes a clean plate and puts the cooked pancakes on it, one topping the other. "Aren't you supposed to know her likes and dislikes as her maid?" She asked, putting an emphasis on the last word.