Chapter 27

P O I N T O F V I E W
THIRD PERSON

"What do you mean she hasn't gone home since last night?" Saem's worried voice erupted in the whole house. Everyone is gathered there but Jennie.

Bobby scratched the back of his head, "I saw her leave last night, around 12 of midnight. I don't know where she's going but I think she was drunk," he said, making Saem even more worried than she already was.

Ten clicks his tongue, "Why didn't you stop her?" he asked in annoyance.

"I needed to take a piss, for god's sake." Bobby excused, "You can't expect me to run after her when my abdomen's about to explode."

"You could've called her and ask where on Earth is she going!"

Bobby scoffed, "Dude, are you yelling at me?!"

"Why are you yelling back?!"

"You yelled first!"

"Both of you, stop!" Mark went in the middle to stop their potential fight.

Ten looks at him, "You too?"

Mark frustratedly sighs, "No but can you please stop shouting? It's not helping," he said and pushed his two friends away from each other.

"What's going on?"

A feminine voice interupts their chaotic mess and they look to see Jennie coming down the stairs, still in her sleepwear. She heads towards Saem, who looks extremely stressed for a reason. She sits next to her and gently caresses her shoulder.

Jennie looks at the boys and then to Saem, "Did something happen?" she asked the lady.

"Lisa isn't home,"

"And?"

"Bobby said she left at midnight, drunk." Saem exhaled, "That girl really,"

The news isn't new to the brunette anymore. She wondered why are they getting so worked up for something she's been normally doing. Getting worried over someone like her is a total waste of time.

"Do you guys know where she went?" Jennie asked and the boys all shake their heads. "What if she just went to a bar or a club?"

Saem disagrees, "No, I have a bad feeling about this one. I don't usually get worried when she goes out, last time I felt like this was when she fell on a swing when she's 6."

The home telephone suddenly rings and Mark was quick enough to take and answer the call. They all watched him, trying to read his expressions. He looks at Saem with a concerned look on his face before hanging up.

He sighs before facing everyone, "It's the hospital," he said and they immediately knew, "Lisa was admitted today at 4am, she got into an accident while drunk driving."

Saem closes her eyes in disbelief, she hates being right when it comes to this.

"The nurse said she insisted to go home than stay in the hospital, their emergency van will take her here in a few minutes." Mark added.

Jennie just sat there in silence, she honestly doesn't know how to react. Of course, she was surprised by that sudden report. It was somehow new to her ears and weirdly enough, it made her a bit worried for her. She knows Lisa isn't going to die but her getting involved in an accident is a different story.

They waited until they heard a loud van pulling up in the driveway. They all run outside, including Jennie but Bobby stopped her by grabbing her wrist and kept her there inside.

He shakes his head, "They can't see you," he told her, "Your face was literally everywhere, the police are obviously looking for you. Can't risk it, Jennie. Stay here,"