Chapter 3

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
JENNIE

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the sunlight hitting my face. I tried to move my hands but well, it's still tied up. What did I even expect?

My neck hurts, with this position, I feel like jesus christ nailed into a cross and my head was laying on the side all night. These pillows are useless at this point, I was sitting up when I slept.

I look around and luckily, I don't feel anyone's presence here. I jolt up and scanned the room if I can use anything here to get out of this hellhole. There's a bookshelf on my right but nothing useful for my plan.

Like a key.

The bedside table is empty, of course, and there is nothing else here. Crap. I tried to think of ways, like biting off until it loosens. Well, it's not going to work. Why? She tied me with a leather wrapped around my wrist, connected to a chain. A metal.

Guess I'm stuck here.

I leaned my back against the headboard as I feel my arms hurting. It's been hanging in the air for hours, I don't even feel like I have arms anymore. I smell like a prisoner, my stomach is empty and I don't have any strength left.

This feels like torture and I've only been here for less than 12 hours.

I just want to go back home.

If only Miss Bitch didn't take me here, I would've been in my own room, sleeping comfortably on the soft pillow and warm blankets. Not like a cult sacrifice getting crucified.

The door suddenly opened, revealing the one and only, the living devil on Earth.

She wears a black silk sleeping wear with a robe on while playing with the keys around her finger. There's this annoying grin on her face as she walked in, probably overjoyed to see me like this.

I just don't have any energy left to argue with her.

"Is my little slave ready?" She asked and stood by the end of the bed.

I rolled my eyes, not bothering to answer her. She can talk all day for all I care, she'll talk to a wall.

She shakes her head, "I'll take that as a yes," she went to unlock my cuffs and grabbed my wrist after. As much as I want to get her grip off me, I just can't. My head wanted to but my body fails to do so. I need to drink some water or I'll pass out.

We head outside and took me to her large backyard. It's an open area, just green and it seems like she uses this as a playground for sports or whatever business she does in her stupid life.

She took me in the middle of the field and signals her finger to someone. A guy with a firm expression came and puts down a bucket next to her foot.

When I analyzed what's inside, my eyes widen in horror. I'm having a bad idea with this. She then took long white zip ties from her pocket and tied my hands together, making sure it won't break. My heart is already beating like crazy, nervous about what's going to happen next.

I watched her picked up the bucket and she looks at me, "Remember what I said last night?" She spoke before pouring the disgusting liquid into my head.