Chapter 6

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
THIRD

Lisa watches the brunette under the moon with a satisfied smile on her lips. Watching her suffer and gasp for air somehow makes her overjoyed. She dipped a finger to the cold water and peek at Jennie underwater, she noticed that her movements decreased, that or she's not moving at all. She shoved her hands inside her pants and starts walking away.

Her men look at one another in disbelief, they couldn't believe she's letting Jennie drown there overnight.

A hand stopped Lisa from leaving soon, and when she turned around, she immediately slaps his hand off her. "What?"

"You can't leave her like that,"

She scoffed, "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?" She sternly questioned, "You're here for whatever I ask you to do Bobby, you don't boss me around."

He points a finger on the pool's direction, "That girl is going to die if you leave her there, Lisa!"

"That's ironic, don't you think?"

Bobby shakes his head, "If you let her die, you're pretty much the same as him. Aren't you?" He said before walking away, "You don't like murderers but look at you now. What a fucking joke,"

She clenched her fists in anger, wanting to beat him up until he can't walk anymore but what he said was right. Letting Jennie die will turn her into a murderer, she may not like the idea of saving her but she doesn't want to stain her hands for this ridiculous idea of hers.

As soon as Bobby is gone, she removed her blazer and throws it on the ground, leaving her with only red button up shirt. She kicked off her shoes, not caring where it landed.

She jogs all the way to the pool and dives. She's not the best swimmer but she can manage. As soon as she dives deeper, she instantly spots Jennie, who has her arms everywhere and well, unconscious. She digs the key in her jeans and unlocks the cuff before scooping the brunette by her arm and dives up back in pavement.

Lisa catches her breath as soon as her head left the water and used her strength to put Jennie on the pool side. She helped herself up and breathes heavily. Jennie isn't responding yet. Hesitating, she pressed her hands together and pumps her chest to give her air. She performed the usual cpr, minus the mouth to mouth, and checked if she was breathing.

"Fuck," she mumbled when Jennie still never woken up. She runs her hand through her drenched hair before looking down at her full lips.

She was tempted to do something else with those lips but now is not the right time. Maybe soon.

Definitely.

This was clearly against her will but she had no choice but to do it. In fact, she hated this idea. If she could only leave her and let her freeze to death, she would.

However, she kept going to save this girl's life from the danger she gave her. She held Jennie's chin and moved it downward to open her mouth before she leaned and presses her own with hers. It was like tasting her own medicine and well, karma.

Their mouths touch again and again with Lisa pumping the latter's chest with her hands. She didn't stop until finally, Jennie coughed with a handful of water leaving her lips. She sat up and catches her breath, not actually believing she's alive.