Chapter 21 [M]

P O I N T  O F   V I E W
THIRD PERSON

Jiyong lifts her arm and points a finger directly at Jennie's face. His eyes tired and lifeless, "Get out of here, woman." He spoke, earning a look from Lisa. "We need to talk privately,"

The brunette shares a glance with Lisa before she releases a sigh. The taller woman nods at her and leans in, "Go to your room and lock the door," she whispers.

Jennie raises an eyebrow and mouthed a 'why' before glancing at Jiyong.

"Just go,"

She shrugged and slowly head upstairs in silence. She kept wondering who that man is and what is he to Lisa. Jiyong seems like a dangerous person in her perspective, a very dangerous man. He almost looked like a criminal but with better taste in clothing. She feels something odd about him and she couldn't put her finger on it.

Something...bad.

Jennie enters the room and locks the door behind as what Lisa told her to, she plops to her bed and stares at the ceiling, wondering what the two could possibly talking about.

A floor below, Lisa walks past him and sits on the sofa with her legs crossed. He paces in front of her with his hands in his pockets, letting a short silence occur between them before clicking his tongue.

Lisa removes her coat and lazily throws it to the other sofa, "What do you want?" She asked without looking at him.

He shrugged, "Money, a lot of them."

She scoffs and leans her back against her seat, "I can't say I'm surprised but that was a lot of nerve." She said and shakes her head.

"A lot of nerve? This isn't the first time I asked for it," he rolls his eyes and adjusted his collar.

Lisa shrugged, "What else?"

He pursed his lips, "I need you in the building, for fuck's sake. There-" he paused and looks around when he realized he was about to raise his voice, "There are countless of requests everyday and you need to sign those for approval."

She remained silent for a second, "I have plenty of meetings to prioritize," she says and looks at him, "I thought you can do it alone? That's what you said as I recall,"

He exhales, "That was for one fucking day, Lisa. You have been a complete no show for almost a week!" He exclaimed.

"My father's right hand can't do his job?"

Jiyong sighs, "I'm not the one on his seat, aren't I? You are," he said and walks across the room, "You should know the difference,"

Lisa chuckles, "I do, it's just-I just find it funny seeing you panic like this over black marketing," she shakes her head and stands up, "Listen, I still have 2 countries to visit before I can come to that place,"

"Do you really?"

She side eyed him, "What's that supposed to mean?"

He points his finger up, "That or you're too busy with your whore?" He said with full tone.

Hearing that made Lisa clenched her jaws and fists, somehow getting mad at how he sees her as a disgusting horny ass or how he sees Jennie as a whore. He shouldn't have spoken.

She clears her throat, "What did you say?"

"Your whore, Lisa." He repeated, "Was she the reason why you've been completely distracted with your job lately?"

Lisa abruptly stands up, "Listen here, jerk. My personal matters is none of your business."

He scoffed and levels himself with her height, "Your personal matters?" he chuckled and shakes her head, "You were the one who told me to search this one girl and get her personal information. I didn't actually expect you to move by yourself."