Chapter 19

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
THIRD PERSON

Jennie flutter her eyes open, adjusting to the sunlight hitting the side of her face. She looks around, remembering she slept in Lisa's room and her face quickly went red, knowing she let herself get fucked like that and get fucked by her. She wasn't obviously thinking straight and let her lust take over.

She sighs and slowly sits up, she felt sore. She has no idea what kind of exercise Lisa did last night but her entrance definitely hurts a bit.

One thing she noticed, Lisa wasn't there. It's not like she wants to wake up next to her, she just didn't know if Lisa slept there or went to a different room. She immediately fell asleep after making out with her and has no idea what happened after.

Her eyes finds Lisa's night robe hanging on a chair and she wrapped it around her naked body before going to her room. She went directly to the bathroom and look at herself in the mirror. Her mouth instantly fell open when she saw multiple red marks on her neck, down to her collarbone and even on her chest.

"What the hell..." she mumbled.

She thought Lisa took it too seriously, she was actually a little rough and she seemed preoccupied. Her eyes were full of desire and lust yet they were so empty. She wonders what could possibly happened to her during her trip or if there's another reason.

Shrugging, she takes a quick shower. She can still smell Lisa's remaining scent on her skin and if she's being honest, it smelled good.

A mix of lux and lavender.

She likes it. Maybe she can sneak in her room and steal whatever perfume she has.

After that, she changed into a pink hoodie to cover the marks and loose sweatpants. She dried her hair before heading to the kitchen.

There, she saw Lisa, wearing a white Celine sports bra, boxer shorts with her hair tied in a bun. She's standing there drinking a bottle of water, her adam's apple moving up and down as she does, looking all sweaty, her exposed stomach showing in glory.

Holy shit.

Jennie never knew she has this type of body, seeing her exposed like this definitely makes her want to jump on her and make out with her all day. Lisa apparently, stayed with her clothes on last night. She didn't even remove atleast one piece of what she was wearing.

Lisa notices Jennie, "Having fun?" she asked, making the brunette flush in embarrassment.

She clears her throat and didn't reply, she has no idea how keep a conversation with her after what happened last night. She silently get herself an orange juice, not giving a single glance at Lisa.

She's quite aware the tall woman was digging her eyes on the back of her head. She's not having that today, she needs to control it.

They were silent.

Just Lisa's heavy breathing can be heard. Jennie suddenly felt hot and regrets wearing a jacket. It's 30 degrees outside and this is definitely not a good idea. She washes her hands in the sink and walks to get a roll of tissue near where Lisa is standing.

She debated to herself if she should go or just wipe her hands on her clothes.

The brunette takes a deep breath and went next to her, ripping a sheet. She tried her best not to glance at the black haired woman 4 inches away from her or else, she'll do something she's going to regret.

"What's your boyfriend's name?"

Jennie was taken aback with that question, definitely not something she'd expect from Lisa. "What?"