Chapter 8

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
THIRD

Jennie stands stiff as Lisa aims the gold gun in her hands in her direction. Her men watches her as they have no business to step in the middle to try to stop her. Her eyebrows furrowed as she pulls the trigger, the bullet hitting the target, 2 inches from hitting the brunette in her shoulder.

Lisa reloads it and aims it above the latter's head, she huffs a breath before shooting another. That shot made Jennie flinch as she didn't expect her to hit near her head.

A flood of thoughts preoccupy her head, different things from different memories. Jennie is scared, she's always been scared. She just somehow tried to act tough for Lisa to know that she's not just a girl but no matter she does, she will always be a scared person who's scared of this person before her.

She just never wanted to admit it.

"Avoid being jumpy, Kim. You'll hurt yourself," she said in a confident tone. "Just a few more," she cocks the gun and shoots near Jennie's ear.

The brunette couldn't stop herself from moving away her head to the opposite side when the impact created a whistling sound. It was too close.

Lisa puts the gun down in annoyance, "What did I just told you?" She marched towards the latter and gripped her cheek with one hand, "If you move one more time, I'm going to shoot you."

"Do it if you can,"

She lets go of her, "My pleasure," she then reached for the blindfold and take it off, their eyes met. "Enjoy the show," she said and throws the cloth on the floor before walking back behind a table where she first came from.

Jennie glared at the tall woman who gives her the same look as she picks up her shiny gold gun.

"Remember, you brought this to yourself," Lisa said and aims at her naturally.

She's not going to do it. She's all talk, but scared enough to walk them.

Jennie flinched when she shoots without any more word at her left shoulder, the bullet piercing into her flesh. Bobby and the others were all surprised by that, it was a solid shot and clearly, Lisa didn't hesitate.

The brunette screams in pain as blood drips out of her open wound, she reached to cover it with her hand and fell to her knees. It stings. A tear left her eye as she couldn't contain her emotions that she's been holding back since she arrived here. Her cries that she never wanted to show Lisa finally left and now she's a mess.

"Everyone out!" Lisa yelled and her men hesitated before following her order. Bobby shakes his head along with Ten as they reach outside.

Jennie stayed like that and the latter came over to her side and casually levels herself like nothing happened. She stared at Jennie's face in awe and chuckled, making the latter give her a look.

Lisa removed the hand that she's using to cover her wound and sarcastically clicks her tongue, "That looks deep," she said and licks her lips.

"Y-You're not a real person..." the brunette managed to say between her cries.

She shrugged, "Maybe," was all she said before scooping her into her arms and carried her out of the warehouse. Jennie has no strength left to try to have let go of her and had no other choice but to let her carry her already fragile frame.

Saem was at the entrance when Lisa came with Jennie's bloody image and internally cursed as she wasn't there as she could've stopped Lisa from doing what she just did to her.

Lisa takes Jennie in her room and sat her down on her bed. She got blood all over arms but it's nothing she can handle. She pulled out a box under the bed and placed it next to Jennie. It's a box full of surgical tools and first aids.