Chapter 22

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
THIRD PERSON

Jennie opens her eyes and realized it's already morning, not having any idea what time is it. She slowly sits up with heavy eyelids and cracked throat. She roams around until a pair of brown eyes woke her entire soul, making her flinch with a silent cuss. She puts her hand on her chest and sighs.

Lisa sits on a sofa near her bed, staring at her deeply with blank expression. She wears a jumpsuit with a robe on, crossed legs.

"Can you stop that?" The brunette complained and internally rolled her eyes.

The latter ignored what she said, "Take a shower and get dressed." she muttered and slowly rose from her seat.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Why? Is there an occasion?" she nonchalantly asked.

"No," Lisa replied.

"Then?"

She sighs, "Stop asking questions and go, we'll run out of time." she said and walks towards the door, "You can wear anything but the ones that expose your skin too much. Hurry up, don't make me wait for too long."

When the door closed, Jennie automatically rolled her eyes and mocked what Lisa just said like a kid. It's morning and she chose to go all bossy to her instead of saying good morning, the bare minimum a normal person can do. She groans and left her bed to search for outfits she can wear before tossing them on the bed and heads to the bathroom. As water drops all over her body, the memories of them doing it in the pool flashed in her head, making her ears grow red.

That was one hell of an experience for her, she's afraid Lisa might turn her into a sex maniac soon if it continues.

She quickly wiped her face and erased those fragments and proceed to finish her shower. Once done, she dried her hair and get dressed before going downstairs.

Jennie found Lisa standing by the door, waiting for her impatiently. She rolls her eyes at the sight and walks towards her. Lisa noticed her coming and eyed her outfit from head to toe.

"What's that?"

The brunette looked down on her body, "What's wrong with it?" she asked.

"Didn't I tell you not to wear anything like that?" She eyed the sweater and denim shorts she was wearing and meets her eyes.

Jennie sighs, "Do you want me to look like a damn nun or what? I don't even know why are you making me do this." she exclaimed and crossed her arms.

Lisa shoved her hands in her pockets, "Fine, do what you want." she replied. That wasn't the response Jennie was ready to hear but she's glad she didn't argue.

It's just outfit.

The tall woman walked out the house and Jennie followed suit. She brought the brunette by the car she normally uses, making her confused.

Are we going out?

Lisa went straight to the driver's seat, not bothering to open the door for Jennie. The latter opened the passenger's and kept quiet. She doesn't want to start a fight today or start a fight ever. She puts her seatbelt on and Lisa did the same.

The brunette cleared her throat, "We're going out?" she asked the most obvious thing.

"Don't you wanna see your boyfriend again?" Lisa starts the car without looking at her.

Jennie was stunned, getting another unexpected response but also when she felt a weird feeling inside her chest. She knows she misses Taehyung, it's just her body doesn't react the same way her brain does.