Chapter 30

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
THIRD PERSON

There was silence in the room, like a dead ghost town at night. Jennie stares at the window, with tears in her eyes, clenched fists and overflowing anger. The intensity of her urge for revenge just got even more bigger. Telling the black haired woman standing weak behind her the story, her plan gave her a relief but it never covered her need to make her pay for what she did.

She turns around and glares deeply at her, "Since the day I found out my dad died, I never got a one fucking proper sleep ever again. I kept dreaming about the pictures the cops showed us, how horrible he looked." Jennie points her finger further away from Lisa's face. "Because of you!"

The latter could only stand there, not having a single courage to defend herself or speak up. Seeing Jennie like this somehow made her weak, threatened and intimidated. Like she wouldn't win no matter how much she tries to deny it or admit it, Jennie is serious and she's not going to let this one go that easily.

Not when she's already here.

"You beat him up," The brunette steps forward and lands the heaviest slap she ever gave to someone at Lisa's left cheek, sending her head swinging to the side. "You shot him on his head," she gave Lisa another slap to the other side of her face.

The taller woman just held her stand.

"You let him starve,"

Slap.

"You left him in a middle of nowhere,"

Slap.

"You fucking cost me a family!"

Slap.

"I lost someone I care about because of you!"

Jennie yelled at her face and sent multiple huge punches on Lisa's chest as she cries like a river. Confronting her father's killer for the first time after all her pretending never gave her an idea that it was that deep.

She wants to kill her like she killed her father.

"Jennie..."

The brunette looks at Lisa, who has her both cheeks flushing in red with light scratches on them. She was expecting a smirk or a devil look from her but all she saw was the eyes she never seen her wear before.

The look of pity.

And regret.

Lisa lifts her head and meets Jennie's angry eyes, "I'm so sorry," her voice cracked too much that it almost sounded like a whisper.

Jennie grabbed her collar and pushed her against the door, her head hitting the surface with a loud thud. "That stupid sorry won't bring my father back to life, Manoban. Eat it,"

"H-Hear me out,"

"I've heard enough," she lets go and turns her back to get something in a shelf. "If we're going to have this little show, we're doing it my way."

Lisa's eyes widened when she realized what was Jennie's holding and she quickly held her hand up, trying to stop her. "Jennie, please, listen. Just this once!"

The brunette shrugged, "Shut up,"

"Fucking hell, Jennie, put the gun down!"

She only laughs and stares at the gold plated gun in her hand, "You know, I kept saying that in my head when you shot me." she looks at her and points it directly at her face. "Deja vu?"

Lisa bit her lip and kept her hands in front of her. The last thing she wants is Jennie firing that gun and killing her. The way she looks, she sure has an intent to kill.