Chapter 23 [M]

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
THIRD PERSON

Jennie lays on the bed naked in all fours, gripping the bedsheet tight as she prepares for another hit Lisa is going to make. There are sweat beads forming on her temple, her neck, her collarbone, everywhere. She stares on the pieces of her clothes that Lisa practically ripped off her laying on the floor.

How did they even get in this situation?

As soon Lisa parked the car, she immediately dragged Jennie back inside the mansion. She didn't care if she trips or fall, as long as she can take her to her favorite room and take her whole. When Jennie realized Lisa was taking her to the red room, she tried to pull her hand away from her and run. She knows this isn't going to end well, knowing how Lisa behaved back in the car.

She's mad.

And she's going to turn her frustration into pleasure and violence.

"Let me go, Lisa. I don't wanna go in there!" The brunette raises her voice and restrained her tight hold.

She only gives a glare, "I'm not asking you to go in there, Kim." she said and shoved her inside before locking the door quick. She grabbed a handful of Jennie's hair and made her face her before their lips meet once again, full of lust and want.

Lisa leads the kiss by moving her hands up and down from her shoulders to the side of her breasts and down to her hips, her fingertips touching her butt cheeks. Jennie responded to the kiss as if it was a muscle memory and kisses Lisa with the same passion. She wrapped her arms around her neck and deepens the kiss by letting Lisa explore her mouth with her tongue that met hers and skillfully danced with each other.

The tall woman starts touching the hem of Jennie's sweater and ripped them open, just to avoid breaking off their kiss. She throws the torn piece of clothing along with her bra on the floor and unbuttoned her shorts. She lifted Jennie by her thighs, that automatically snaked around her waist and slowly takes her to the bed. Lisa lays her and breaks the contact to pull the shorts down together with her panties and throws them away, not caring where they land.

Lisa leans and remained on top of the brunette, looking straight in her eyes, "You're not gonna like this," she said and bit Jennie's jaw, making her yelp in pain. "Shall we start?"

She watched Lisa takes a long black stick with a leather tip hanging on the wall.

"Wanna hear a story?" she heard Lisa says, "I've been tracking your boyfriend since the day you told me about his existence, I found out what he does and that's when I saw him going to that mall to hand out those papers every Saturday, looking for his lovely missing girlfriend..."

Lisa paused and looks at Jennie.

"Who's lying naked on my bed," she runs the soft tip on Jennie's stomach, "..while caring boyfriend was too busy looking for her."

Then she swings.

Hard.

The brunette couldn't explain how much it hurts, she didn't see it coming. Lisa runs them on her body, to her neck and her cheek.

"But that's fine with me," the tip reached Jennie's bottom lip, "I just hope he never finds out that the girlfriend he loves the most, finds pleasure on someone else."

She hits Jennie's chest, creating a red mark on the spots where she land them.

"On your knees, Jennie." she ordered with a stern voice and the brunette immediately obliged. "Hands on the bed..."