Chapter 13

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
THIRD PERSON

"Anything?"

"No,"

The woman sighs in defeat and sits across the guy, who seemed deep in his thoughts. "She's been missing for almost a week and we still have no idea where she could possibly be." She muttered with a hint of disappointment and sadness in her voice. "This is...frustrating, Tae."

He clenched his fist, "The police told us they'll contact me but until now, they're telling nothing." He scoffed in annoyance, "Useless pieces of shit,"

"You have any suspicions where she would go?"

He scratched his head, "We already looked in every place she likes to go, no signs of her."

She looked at him in all seriousness, "Any affair?"

"What? No, none of us are having an affair with anyone, Doyeon." He said and shakes his head, "She could never,"

Doyeon snickered, "And you can?"

"I never said that, jesus!"

She held up her hands and chuckled, "I'm kidding!" she defended and immediately changed her whole expression.

Taehyung and Doyeon sits in the living room at Jennie's home, where they agreed to meet to check if any of them got any information about Jennie's disappearance. They have been out everywhere looking for her for days and they're already losing their minds.

Especially Jennie's mother.

Doyeon explained to her that the brunette went home before she did, still saying she was sorry for not leaving together with her friend.

Her mother has been depressed since the day Jennie vanished and the police not helping them at any way made it worse. Taehyung stays with her to look after her as he goes searching for his girlfriend when he's got the time.

He misses her a lot.

He misses touching her hair, her hand. He misses kissing her, hugging her. He admits he never had much time with her due to his work but him being her boyfriend still remains and he loves her so much.

And if he will surely kill if she was murdered and taken somewhere no one will find or kidnapped.

Taehyung then shoots his head to Doyeon, "What if she was kidnapped?" he asked her out of the blue making her confused.

"What did you just say?"

"There's a chance that she might have kidnapped, I'm not wishing she is but it's possible," He stood up and pulled up a thinking face, "You were both in a club, full of strangers. A lot of people surely noticed her,"

Doyeon still couldn't believe he said that, "Taehyung, this is your girlfriend we're talking about! You can't make such assumptions like that," she argued.

"I'm only trying top make some leads, okay?" He sighs and put his hands on his hips, "Doyeon, nobody saw her that night. If she was missing and walking around anywhere we could've found her instantly but she left no tracks."

She shakes her head, "I hate that idea," she stands up and grabs her purse. "I'm not listening to your absurd guessing game. Don't speak about her like that anymore and stop making things complicated as it's already be." she hurried to the door with heavy footsteps and left, leaving him standing there alone.

Taehyung doesn't have any idea why she acted like that. He never said a bad thing, he knew that.

Doyeon slams the door of her car as soon as she gets in and rests her head on the headrest of her seat. She sighs heavily and starts the engine.