Chapter 4

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
JENNIE

I was brought back to my room with the same guy, almost shoving me inside. I'm now wearing a simple red shirt and some denim shorts. My wound on my knees was visible to everyone's eyes and so are my legs. This guy never smiled or show any emotion. If he keeps this going, I would think he's a robot programmed for her.

I believe his name is Ten. I heard Saem calling him that, it maybe his nickname or whatever but I think I'll address him like that.

He locked the door and left me alone. I saw a tray full of foods on the bedside table. A bowl of rice, sliced fried pork, and two bottles of water. If this is Saem's doing, I'll gladly thank her for my whole life. I sit on the bed and picked up the chopsticks, well, atleast I know I'm still in Korea.

I started eating and I instantly feel like tearing up. This meal is simple I know but finally getting to eat something after that whole facade gives me relief. It is far from over but atleast, I'm getting a break.

I finished it in under 10 minutes and chugged the whole water bottle like a maniac. That was refreshing. I took a rest for good 3 minutes until I decided to stare outside the window. This place is huge, I don't even know where to go if I plan to escape. It'll feel like traveling from Seoul to North Korea.

I miss the outside, I miss my family. They're probably worried sick about me. Taehyung, I don't think he'll be able to find me. I hope he's doing okay, I miss him so much.

My head shoots back when I heard the door click and slowly, revealed Lisa. It still feels weird saying her name, I'd rather call her an 'asshole'.

She stayed by the door and watches me, like she's waiting for me to do something. When I didn't move, she made herself feel welcome and came in. She has her hands in the pockets of her sweats and she kicked the door closed.

I look away, I couldn't bear seeing her face after what she did. Also, the way she acts like nothing happened, makes my blood boil.

"Planning to escape?" Those are the first words she said. "I'd let you but I can't guarantee you succeeding,"

I scoffed, "Such a big mouth for a bitch like you," I argued, "If you're here to make me feel worse, it's better to leave me alone. I don't want to see your face anyway."

She walks closer, standing right behind me. I can feel her tall figure towering me and her breath hitting the small strands of my hair. I felt her hands touched my shoulders and before I knew it, I was pushed against the window. The light from outside gives me a better view of her face, realizing that she was indeed...attractive.

Her eyes were big, she has these perfectly shaped eyebrows, her nose is prominent and her plump lips are naturally pink.

I would say she's a catch, she has a very strong charm but it's really stupid to like someone who kidnapped you and made her pet wolves chase you for breakfast.

Stockholm syndrome doesn't happen in real life.

That idea is fucking dumb.

Lisa has her arm on the side of my head as she looks down on me while the other hand touches my jaw, her thumb playing my chin. "Such a big mouth for a short person like you," she used my words against mine.