Chapter 32

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
THIRD PERSON

Lisa was awaken by a cold splash of water hitting her face, she coughs and adjusts her eyesight to see much clearer. The effect of the chemical she smelled in the car was still in her system, it felt like tearing her organs and her throat was blocked. She had a hard time breathing and it made her extremely sleepy. She knew Jennie was doing something but she didn't try to fight back, she got nothing else to do anyway.

She tried to move her hand but a strong rope was tied around her both wrists. Lisa realized she was sitting under a dirty light bulb in a middle of a an old abandoned cabin, the windows are broken that she can see she was in a woods.

Her eyes found a woman that she assumes as Doyeon, wearing a beanie and a coat, leaning against the wall while holding a bucket in her hand. When she realizes Lisa has been awake, she dropped it on the floor.

"Hello, stranger."

Lisa scoffs, "Where am I?" she asked and clears her throat, "Is this your house?"

Doyeon raises an eyebrow, "My house? Can't you see how this place looks like?"

"Ah, sorry. I just thought it might be your taste, old and broken." She mocked with a light chuckle.

The tall girl felt insulted but shrugged it off, "Atleast I'm not the one tied in a chair and has a busted eyebrow," she fired back with a smug face.

Lisa nods, "No one finds you interesting enough to kidnap you, anyway. You're not someone who's worth the bad guys' time."

Doyeon steps forward and lands a loud slap on Lisa's cheek, "I don't care about what you think, asshole. And if you think you can insult me like that ever again, I will seriously drill your eyes out," she points her finger in front of her eyes.

"What's going on?"

A familiar voice cut their small argument and they both turn to see Jennie walking towards them, wearing a black heeled boots, black skin tight jeans, a white shirt and a black leather jacket over it. She has her hair tied in a bun and her hand holds a baseball bat, dragging it as she walks.

Doyeon groans, "Handle her yourself," she told her friend before sending death glares at Lisa and left the cabin, slamming the door out.

Jennie watches her friend walk away before she turns her attention to Lisa, who's avoiding any eye contact with her. She lifts her head with the bat under her chin and studies her face.

"Where am I?"

The brunette shrugs, "Somewhere your friends won't find you," she says and stood in front of her, "Worried you'd die here and no one will find your body?"

Lisa removes her head off the bat, "I don't really care much about that," she plainly said.

"Good,"

"Just cut to the chase, will you?"

"What chase?"

"If you're gonna kill me, just kill me."

Jennie lets out a chuckle, "Just like that? No way," she gripped the bat tightly, "Not without doing the same thing you did to me and having you confess."

Lisa looks at the brunette and nods, "I'll take whatever," she replied, fully accepting the challenge ahead of her. "It's not that hard,"

Without responding and breaking a small smirk, Jennie steps a few backwards and examines Lisa's whole body. Their eyes met for a good 2 seconds before Lisa looks away, Jennie then held the bat securely and gathers all her strength, her courage to swing it hard against Lisa's face, making her head fly to the side. Lisa closes her eyes in pain and spits a handful of blood on the floor, her cheek definitely feels numb and all.