Chapter 18 [M]

P O I N T  O F  V I E W
JENNIE

2 days.

It's been a whole 2 days since Lisa left and I never actually knew about it. This bitch kept it from me, sneaked and went to God knows where she is right now. I kept asking everyone where she could possibly be and nobody's telling me.

Seriously, why are they hiding it from me like it's the world's biggest top secret? It's not like I'm going after her and bring her ass back here. I don't actually care if she leaves, the problem is why did they have to hide it from me. I don't like it when people keep secrets from me, plus her whereabouts shouldn't be a big deal for fuck's sake.

She's not special.

I groan in annoyance as I remember that, however, I'm not taking it to the heart anymore. I am still mad but the remaining anger was all left for her.

If I'm going to be completely honest, my life has been very comfortable when she left. She's been extra annoying these past few days anyways.

During the first day of her absence, Saem let me walk the wolves at the park nearby. Not alone, of course, but I still made it outside. The park isn't really familiar, I believe we're not in Seoul judging by the surroundings. That day was fun, I didn't know they have to walk the wolves like some normal dogs. The smaller ones that we pass by were scared of them but the wolves didn't actually care about the other dogs. They didn't even try to pick a fight or whatever.

They surprisingly let me drag them anywhere.

People were shocked to see them, some even ran away when they saw them. I don't understand why they were so scared of the wolves, it's not like they're trained to eat humans. They will if they were told to though but not naturally.

I enjoyed that day well, it felt nice to feel the air on my skin and see new people everywhere.

I missed that feeling.

On the second day, we had a small picnic in the backyard. I had no idea Mark and Ten could be very funny to be with. Bobby is also funny but he's a little hyper compared to the other two. Nevertheless, I don't find them scary or dangerous.

We got different variations of foods, we grilled, fried and more. It was fun and I get to know them for atleast short information.

Honestly? I can see myself getting along with them. They're still technically my abductors, weird but what else can I do? I have no else to talk to besides them and Saem. If I can't get along with Lisa, I'll get along with the others. It's not like she's the only option.

Tonight, they planned to stargaze since the weather is nice. I find stargazing cliché, maybe I watched too many movies but I just don't see anything special about it. Watching the stars? I'd rather sleep.

But I can't refuse them.

I also want to distract myself, taking the time when Lisa isn't here. I should have fun before she comes home and be a party pooper. We prepared the same set up we did yesterday and we lay on the blanket. Bobby has his head above his hands, Ten is laying straight and Mark has one hand under his head. Saem sits on a chair next to me, smiling.

I nudge her leg, "What are you thinking?"

She shrugged, "I just remember my son, he likes the night the most. He made me buy him this stickers that shaped like stars and moon and puts it on the ceiling of his room so he can stare at it every night," she lovingly said.

"Do you miss him?"

"I do, very much." She shakes her head.

I pursed my lips, "Why don't you visit him once in a while?" I asked in curiosity.