Chapter 1

Mamrie's P.O.V

Today's the last no filter show at London , we spend one last weekend here and me ,hannah and Grace are gonna fly back to LA.

Hannah's been acting super weird , I asked her about it and she just changed the subject.

I can't believe I'm up so early today , I never get up before 10 am , anyway I'm gonna wake the others up and ask them to give me company during breakfast. Lemme just have a nice warm bath.

After the bath.

Alright I guess 8 is the time when normal people usually have breakfast ?!

I walk through the corridor and arrive at the door 4001 and knock. Grace opens it and smiles.

"Hey dude Good morning , how are you up so early ? " she asks me.

"Well some couple next door decided it was a great idea to bring their kids on their Holiday !! "

"Thank God I don't have any kids next door, I don't hate kids, I just don't think I would make a good parent , moving on, lets go get Hannah "

"Why did she insist on booking a separate room last minute ? "

"I have no idea, she's been doing that in every hotel we've been too no matter what they charge, you don't its because of my snoring right ? " she asks with a serious face.

"I don't think so, she's been acting like that for the past couple of months, like not getting drunk with us , no more sleep overs even if she's too drunk too drive, she calls a cab , it's like she's avoiding us "

"Yeah , we should probably talk to her about that ? " she says.

"Kay now lets go get her "

We get into the elevator and go up to the fifth floor, walking towards 5002 we knock on the door and yell out together -

"Room service !! "

We hear her run and open the door with a smile, you can still sense that she is uneasy being with us.

"Good morning guys " she says and pulls us into a hug but immediately lets go.

She motions us towards the couch. And sits down on the chair facing us and begins to speak.

"Umm... are you sure you wanna do a Hartbig fanfic ? I mean like couldn't we change it to something else or cancel the fanfic part of the show ?? "

"Hannah cmon dude... What's going on we've rehearsed it tons times before and I'm pretty sure you know your lines " I say reassuring her.

Hannah's P.O.V

Dammit is there no way to cancel the fanfic. How do I fucking do this without looking into Graces' beautiful brown eyes and not fall in love all over again. She's freaking straight and to make my life even better she's dating another youtuber called Chester, I don't hate Chester I just don't like the fact she's dating him. I hate the feelings I feel for her everytime she holds my hand, everytime she laughs in that weird funny way, the way she smiles, and the way she sings with all her heart even though she knows she's a really bad singer.

"Hannah trust me you're gonna do great on that stage, don't think about anyone else " Grace says holding my hand.

Suddenly I feel anger build up inside of me and immediately pull my hand out of hers.

"How do you expect me to do that Grace !? Any great idea's, I'm just asking since you're the expert at feelings and how to think and how to react " I shout at her.

I see tears form in Graces' eyes and that's when I realize what I've just said and before I can apologize Grace runs out the room.

"Please tell me you're gonna after her, I know you've been super stressed out and stuff but that's no excuse dude "

"Yeah I know, I'll meet you down in the dining room after I find Grace " I say and run after Grace.

"Grace Please, wait up " I shout out. She runs down the stairs and disappears down the corridor. I move around quietly and I soon hear crying coming from the maintainance cupboard at the end of the corridor.

I push open the door and see her sitting on the ground wiping her eyes. There's barely place for two people in the room and the light doesn't work but I think its worth it if Grace forgives me. I sit down next to her.

"You know, just an idea, your suite is on this floor you could have just ran in there too ya know ? " I say trying to make her laugh.

"My key card is with Mamrie " She sniffs.

"Grace I'm really sorry I didn't mean it, I just got pissed, people have been trying to tell me what to do and feel and I just wish I could tell you... ermm I mean.. this person how I feel about her, and I know its not even related to why I got angry at you but you're my bestest friend and I shouldn't have said all that stuff, please please forgive me " I say as my voice begins to crack.

"It's alright you didn't mean any of it you were just really angry at yourself " she says and hugs me.

"Thanks " I says and try to pull myself free.

"C'mon Hannah, why are you trying to avoid my hugs and hand holdings ? you've been doing that for some time now "

"No reason, now lets get down to the dining hall cause I'm pretty sure Mames is eating without us " I say trying to change the topic.

We meet Mamrie and sit together.

"Hope you guys sorted that stuff out " she says.

"Yes we did " Grace says smiling at me.

"Good because we have a really long day ahead of us and also some rehearsal practice ".