Chapter 20

Grace's P.O.V

At least she agreed to meet me. Its been 4 months since we ended things. I don't expect her to get back together but I can't go a day without talking to her or hearing her voice.

I spend hours watching her MDK's just so I can remember the sound of her voice. I just want things to go back to how we were before we even dated.

I see her enter the coffee shop and I stand up to greet her. Without warning I pull her into a hug. I know she doesn't expect it because she's stands like a statue and after a few seconds she hugs me back.

" Hey let's sit. " I say and point to the seat behind Hannah.

She smiles awkwardly and I smile back too.

" Look.... -" she says as I interrupt her and she laughs.

" You go first. " I say.

" I just want us to be friends again. Stuff between us is different from our friendship. We're the fucking holy trinity we can withstand anything. " she says.

" I was just gonna say that. "

" People don't know why we're awkward and its better that they don't. No one needs to talk about us dating and Start spreading rumors. " she says firmly.

The rest of the conversation begins to ease up. It feels like the old days when we could talk about anything. As long as we don't talk about our breakup everything is good.

--------------------------------------

It was good to meet Hannah after so long. Ever since Ingrid came out Hannah told me they've been hanging out. She said they're really good friends.

Obviously I knew that because of their snap chat stories. And instagram.

I do feel a little jealous but I don't deserve Hannah. Ingrid could be good for her.

----------------------------------

5 years later :

The holy Trinity is probably the strongest friendship ever.

Hannah's here with Ingrid and they both keep saying they're friends. Mamrie's here too with a bottle of vodka and and then there's me and my fiance of a few months. CHESTER !!!

Authors note.

Guys I know this was the worst chapter I've written. It feels like I'm going back to the same thing. But I promise its going to get really interesting from here onwards. Please do vote and comment.