Chapter 13

Grace's P.O.V

Ever since Hannah left I've been missing her terribly. We do talk everyday and message each other, but it's different because I don't get to cuddle with her or hold her hand.

After three weeks since she's been in London, she's finally settled in. Soon I'll be flying out to meet her in 3 weeks. I'm so excited !!

I have decided to stay at a hotel when  I go to London, but Hannah wasn't really happy about that decision.

" Hannah I know me staying somewhere else makes you sad, it makes me feel sad too but... "

" You can tell me anything. I want us to be honest with each other. "

" I just don't want us to make decisions in the heat of the moment. " I say hoping she gets the hint.

" You mean, you want to take us slow ?! Why didn't you just say so. "

" I thought you'd be angry. " I say with relief.

" No I think it's a good idea. "

" Crap I gotta go. Goose just jumped on the table and he's gonna break something. "

" Sure we'll talk later. "

Hannah's P.O.V

I miss Grace so much but I'm excited that she's coming to visit in three weeks. It's good that she wants to take our relationship slow.

A knock on my door pulls me out of my day dreaming.

" Oh hey Swike !! Not that I'm busy or anything, but what are you doing here ? " I ask her while I let her in.

" No time to sit around. Lets go we are hanging out the entire day today. " she says. Grabs my hand and pulls me out the door. Just in time for me to grab my keys.

" Slow down dude. You're kinda hyper, did you by any chance have too much coffee. " I ask her laughing.

" It's noticeable isn't it ? "

" A little bit. But don't worry. " I say. " What are we doing today ? "

" I was thinking maybe a bit of business stuff. " she says with a pile of books in her hand.

" You've never had fun in your entire life, have you ?! " I say with a look of pity on my face.

" Shut up. " she says. " But... No I haven't. "

" Great I'm going to teach you, let's go. "

On the drive I tell her the plans for today.

" I'm new here too so we'll have to figure out where everything is. " I say and she nods.

" First there's this Art thing going on so do you wanna go there ?! "

" Cool. "

After spending an hour at the gallery, Sarah decides a museum is a good place to go so we drive there.

We spend half of the ride snap chatting and uploading pictures with each other on instagram and twitter.

What we didn't realize is that we made swarto shippers insane. We didn't intend for that to happen but we enjoyed the fun.

" Let's go to this real good restaurant I know. I'm so tired after the museum. " I say.

" Sure. I'm starving. "

After lunch we make plans to spend the evening walking in this huge Garden.

" Ooh let's buy ice cream in the park. "  she says excitedly.