Chapter 19

Authors note: Hey guys this chapter is dedicated to ariana242.

Grace's P.O.V

I feel sunlight streaming in through the curtains. God what the fuck happened last night ?! My head is killing me.

I open my eyes and at first my vision is blurry and I look around. I see my bra on the floor and immediately shut my eyes in denial.

Memories come flooding back to me from last night.

Dancing with Chester. Drinking. Drinking more. My place. And then sex with Chester !!

No.... Please be a dream.

I turn to the other person laying next to me and right enough it's Chester. Oh shit !!

I silently, with as little movement as possible sneak away from under his arm and take my clothes and run downstairs.

Thoughts of confusion and betrayal, especially betrayal, run through my mind. How could I do this to Hannah ?! My Girlfriend. I said I love you to her, just a few days ago.

I run for a quick shower with the hope that it might wash away my guilt. Unfortunately it makes me feel worse. I see one of Hannah's carrot onesies lying in the laudry basket and it makes me feel sick. Sick with betrayal.

----------------------------------

I make myself breakfast and I hear Chester's footsteps. I turn to look at him, his facial expressions are unreadable.

" Look, what happened last night was a mistake. I big one. It never should have happened. " I say looking at him.

" It wasn't a mistake Grace. It happened because it was the right thing. We are meant to be together. " he says and moves towards me.

He puts his hands on my waist and I immediately push him away. The hurt on his face shows.

" I can't do this Chester. I'm sorry. Mames was right. Please leave. " I say looking away.

He picks up his jacket and walks out. I have a feeling that this is not over yet.

I call Mamrie on a fit on panic and she comes over in a few minutes. As the door bell rings I run and open the door. She sees the tears in my eyes and immediately hugs me.

" What's going on smellbig ? " she asks with concern but kindness.

It takes a few seconds for me to figure how I'm going to tell her.

" I.... You were right. I should not have been so hasty to hang out with Chester. " I say beginning to tear up again.

I can't even get the words out. The lump in my throat hurts so bad. I look at Mamrie and continue.

" I made a big fucking mistake. " I say unable to say what really happened.

But looking at Mamrie's face, I know that she knows.

" Did you guys ?! "

" Yes. " I say before she can complete her sentence.

" Oh Gracie... " she says.
I can't figure out whether its sadness or pity in the tone of her voice. " I know you're crazy about Hannah, and you would never dream of doing anything like this when you're sober. " she says and hugs me.