Chapter 2

Grace's P.O.V

We've been rehearsing in the hotel room and going through our lines. Hannah's still acting all weird, I don't know why but I don't wanna push her into something she's not ready to talk about. We are getting ready to leave now for bloomsbury theatre.

Nearing towards the end of the show.

"Okay guys, we have a special parting gift for you guys and, I guarantee that majority of you read it and some of you write it. So we will be performing fanfiction for you guys " 

Hannah's P.O.V

My heart is racing, there's too many people, I can't act out this fanfic, my feelings for her are real.

Chester introduces our characters, last is me, I go out on stage people are screaming mine and Grace's name. They shout out hartbig and keep asking us to kiss while we're performing the fanfic.

"I don't care what Mamrie says, I don't care what everyone thinks of us, I love you Hannah " Grace says and leans in to pretend to kiss me.

"I can't do this " I say. And the microphone picks up my voice.

"What do you mean ? , Chester lines " she says and motions to Chester to read out my lines.

"No Grace, I mean I can't do this " I say and run off stage.

I hear people whisper and look at each other clueless. They're wondering what is going on. I leave and drive to my hotel room. There are tears streaming down my face.

I look at my mobile, Graces' name pops up onto my screen, she keeps calling me, I don't answer the phone.

I reach the hotel get into the elevator and burst into tears, I can't hold it in anymore. Why do I fall in love with the people I can never have ?

I enter the room and bury my head into the pillow. In a few minutes my pillow is wet with tears. I hear Grace knock on my door , Mames is with her too.

"Go away !! " I yell.

"Hannah please talk to me, don't shut me out, I care about you " Grace says.

"Not in the same way, I care about you" I whisper so she doesn't hear.

I hear the door open. Grace enter and sits next to me.

"How'd you get the key ? " I ask her.

"Mamrie threatened the guy at the reception, so he immediately gave it to us " she says smiling.

I look up at her, she's so beautiful, her brown eyes could melt my heart.

"Tell me Hannah , why'd you run away"

"You have no idea how much I want to tell you, but if I tell you, I don't think we could ever be friends again" I say sniffing and rubbing away my tears.

"Okay , I understand, but I'm here for you if you need me " she says and gets up and leaves.

Thoughts are racing through my mind. I need to get over her, she's my best friend. I need to stay away from her, otherwise I will ruin her relationship with Chester. They care about each other and they have been dating for almost a year.

Without putting much thought into my plan, I grab a suitcase and start stuffing my clothes into it. I call the reception and tell them I will check out in a few hours. I turn on my laptop and book a last minute flight to LA.

At around 2:30 in the morning.

I'm awake all ready to leave, I write a short note and go to Grace and Mamrie's room and slide my note under the door. I then get into the taxi and in a couple of minutes I reach the airport. Luckily my flight is on time and soon I board the plane.

Grace's P.O.V

Its now 6oclock, I'm just gonna watch some TV. As I walk into the room, I see a note lying near the door. I pick it and immediately know who its from. 

The note says,

Dear Grace, 

          I will explain everything when you guys reach home. I had to leave because of some emergency but don't worry. 

I'm sorry.

                                                                                                                                                Hannah.

What the fuck does that mean ? She's leaving ??!!  I call the reception and they tell me that Hannah has left hours ago. Mamrie is worried too, she's pacing up and down. we've been trying to book a plane ticket but looks like Hannah was really lucky to get a last minute booking. Unfortunately the only option left is to stay till the end of the week. That is 3 whole days.

We've been trying to call Hannah for hours still no reply nor message. 

Author's note :
Hey guys sorry this chapter doesn't make a lot of sense but hopefully I'll try and fix it. But if you did like please don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Constructive criticism is great too :)