Chapter 11

Grace's P.O.V

Today is Hannah's last day in LA. Her flight is really late, so the entire day is for once again spending time with me. She's being mopey and sad. I noticed she woke up really early and by early I mean at 6 in the morning. She was in the corner of her room staring out of the window, she does that when she wants to think.

I've decided to go over to Mamrie's place to think. I've never really thought about feelings and stuff before but this time, it's complicated. It involves my best friend Hannah. What's the worst that could happen ? I tell her how I feel just before she makes the life changing decision to move away, and if she doesn't feel the same way I'll be alone forever, not a big deal !!

" Hey you feeling good ? " she asks me.

" Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, totally totally fine, I'm great. " I run through the words.

" Little too many Yeahs' don't you think Gracie ?! " she says and sits next to me.

" This is really happening isn't it ? " I say looking into her eyes.

" I'm not dying Gracie, I'll visit you and Mames regularly. " she says and holds my hand.

I lean my forehead against hers and look into her blue eyes. This lasted for about 15 seconds until Goose decided to bark and ruin the moment when we were almost about to kiss !!

" Hey Gracie, What's happenin with the forehead thing ? " she says smiling.

" Sorry I just wanted to memorize that buttcrack in your forehead. " I laugh.

" And once again Grace, I'm not dying. " she says and laughs.

Hannah's P.O.V

I'm up really early today, but I wouldn't consider that being up early if you never went to sleep at all. I couldn't sleep, because I've been trying to sort out my feelings about Grace and how I feel about her. Maybe I'm in Love with her because I've been around her too long ?!

Holy shit !! This is officially the first time I've realized that I maybe in love with Grace, after the accident. Great !! Couldn't I figure it out sooner. God I'm really slow in the feelings department. I'm gonna tell her, I don't know when, but I have to tell her before I leave. If she is not cool with it, at least I'll be in London and maybe get over her.

" Hey I'm going to meet up with Mames for an hour and I'll be back. "

" Kay cool, see you later. " I say and wave her off.

Now I'll double check my stuff for the flight and also make any changes in my suitcases.

Grace's P.O.V

" Hey Mamrie. " I say as Mamrie opens the door.

" Gracie don't get me wrong but aren't you going to spend today with Hannah, the girl your dreams ? " she says.

" I don't know what to do Mames, I think I'm gonna have a panic attack if she boards that plane. " I say sitting on the couch.

" She will, if you don't tell her how you feel. You need to Man-up or woman-up and just shoot it out of your mouth. Who knows, she might feel the same way. " Mames says in a serious tone.

" Wow !! That was really inspiring dude ! "

" You know me, I'm a great role model " she says acting like she's a superhero.

" That's taking it a Lil too far Mames " I say teasing her.

" Let me have this moment Gracie "

" Anyway thanks for the advice, but how do I tell her ? You know I'm not good with feelings, emotions or anything related to humans in general. "

" Gracie this might be a bit difficult for you, but I need you to pretend you have a heart for this part." She says, raising her eyebrows.

" Fine.. I'll try, but it'll be hard. " I sigh and smile.

"Now go get that girl." Mamrie shouts like she's the leader of a revolution.

" Geez Mamrie... Calm down, there's hours for her to leave. " I say to her laughing.

" Sorry just got all historic and shit." She says scratching her head.

" I'm gonna go home walking, so I have time to figure out what I'm going to say. "

" Kay dude all the best. " she says.

While walking home I'm thinking of romantic stuff to say to her. I can't believe I'm looking up romantic lines to say to someone on the internet. I'm just gonna tell her how I feel, don't complicate it with speeches, just be honest with her.

Meanwhile.

Hannah's P.O.V

This is make it or break it !! Just tell her that you might have feelings for her but your not sure. I'm going to go over to Mamrie's place and then I'll tell Grace how I feel.

I grab my keys and jacket and open the door. Grace is standing right in front of me.

" Hey what are you doing here ? I was just coming over there to meet you. " I say.

" Look Hannah, before you leave for London I've been meaning to talk to you. " she says nervously.

Grace's P.O.V

" Yeah me too. " she says as we sit next to each other.

" Listen I'm gonna go first because I've been dying to tell you this. " I say and she nods. " When you didn't remember me after the accident, I felt like my life was over, and when I told you the truth about the accident and you didn't remember you were in love with me, I felt like my heart had been ripped out. What you didn't know is that since the time of your accident I've been madly in love with you. I was scared to tell you because you might not feel the same way, but I can't hide the way I feel about you anymore. " I say looking steadily into her blue eyes.

" Well I was hoping to tell you the same thing. There's a chance that I may be in love with you. I'm crazy about you and I don't know what to do about it !! " she says.

" Well you could stop talking and kiss me. " I laugh and say.

And without a shred of doubt she kisses me. The kiss deepens and she begs for entrance. I tease her for a few more seconds and finally I give in.

" You have no idea how long I've been waiting to kiss you. " I say.

" There's just one problem though. "

" You're still going to London. " I say sadly.

" Yeah but why don't you come there a few days later and then we can talk about us. " she says holding my hand.

" Let's not tell Mames or anyone else about whatever just happened, let's surprise them. "

" Yeah, but its going to be hard for me to keep my hands away from you. " she says laughing.

Laughing helps me forget that in few hours Hannah will be in a plane to London and I will be here. It sucks that we told each other that we felt the same way and she's going to leave soon. Maybe I'll go to her place in a few weeks and we'll figure out how to work whatever is going to happen with US.

Authors note:
Hope you guys liked it. The next chapter will be a continuation like on the way to the airport and stuff. Please vote, comment or follow because it keeps me motivated. :)