Chapter 3

Hannah's P.O.V

I don't have any idea what to do now. I can't take this, I'm not allowed to feel this way about her. If only she knew how she makes me feel. Once I land in LA, I reach home and try to figure out what to say to Mamrie and Grace. 

My phone rings and I see Mamrie's name appear on the screen. After ignoring the call twice I decide to answer this time.

"Hannah whats going on ? " Mamrie asks sounding really worried.

"Erm... Is Grace next to you ? " I ask her.

"Nope she's just gone to bed.... after crying for you, she thinks its her fault because of the fanfic or something "

"Its not, please try and tell her that, I'm gonna tell you whats happening but I need you to promise not to tell her " I tell her.

"Yea dude "

"I'm In love with Grace and I can't even look at her or be in the same room with her because all I want to do is kiss her " I race through the words.

"I knew it !! " Mamrie whispers through the phone.

"Well good for you Mames, I need to get over her but the problem is I can't because I've been in love with her for almost a year now and if I tell her it could ruin our friendship " I say. 

"Look don't worry I'll try and figure out what to tell her when she wakes up and asks about you running back to LA, but if you could give me some suggestions that would be great " Mamrie says.

"Just tell her I got sick " I say without thinking.

"You left her a note dumbass and it says you had an emergency " Mamrie says.

"Oh yeah, erm tell her I got a call and the dogsitter said Ollie got sick and she had to take her to the vet "

"Okay, its a shitty excuse but lets hope it works " she says. I can tell she's crossing her fingers cause so am I.

"Gotta go, gonna go and try to unpack some stuff " 

"Me too Grace is awake, Bye " she says and hangs up.

Mamrie's P.O.V

"Hey what you doing up so early ? " I ask Grace.

"Was that Hannah ? " she asks, still sounding sleepy but concerned.

"Yea, she told me she's sorry but she had to leave soon because something happened to Ollie "

"Why didn't she tell me ? She's lying !! Ollie isn't even related to what happened on stage during the fanfic " she says.

Damn what do say now ? 

"Chill Grace, she said she would tell us everything when we go back " I say trying to calm her down.

Grace's P.O.V 

Hannah is totally lying to me and I'm positive that Mamrie knows the real reason. I just hate that Hannah doesn't trust me with whatever is going on with her. It's clear that it's sorta related to me in every way possible.

 Author's note : 

Hey guys I'm so sorry, again a boring chapter. But I promise you, good stuff is coming. So please vote, comment or follow and check out my other fanfic :)