Chapter 7

Grace's P.O.V

I haven't slept for days. Ever since Hannah told me that she can't remember me I have been at home and whenever I visit her she tries her best to talk to me. I walk into her bedroom at home, Ollie is lying on the bed, she misses Hannah a lot just like me. I lie down on the bed, next to Ollie. The pillows and the sheets somehow smell like Hannah because of that perfume she wears. If only she knew, remembered her feelings for me.

I look around and there are so many of memories that Hannah and shared. I remember that time I tried to cut something but the knife was not sharp so I had this brilliant idea to use a swiss army knife which was in her room, and I opened it and tried to cut a piece of paper and accidentally cut my finger. I cried and she rushed in and washed my wound in cold water and bandaged it. She sternly told me never to use the swiss knife again. I later wrote her a note on that same paper and she's kept it in her book ever since.

At the hospital it's Hannah's last day. I'm in her room with her and I try to look at her when she's looking somewhere else.

"Hey can I ask you something ? " she asks me.

"Yeah Sup "

"Well I was wondering if I could stay with you ? " she asks me.

"Well we are roommates and I know how to take care of you because the doctor gave me this huge file, so I think maybe staying together I a good idea " I say smiling.

Finally the nurse enters and helps Hannah get into the wheel chair and I take her to the car.

"I call shotgun " she shouts and laughs.

"I don't really think it's safe for you to sit next to me yet " I say smiling.

"C'mon Smellbig I mean you're driving is kinda slow and I'm pretty sure a truck could overtake us " she says smirking.

"Wait what ?! How did you know that ? "

"That I drive carefully "

"I think you mean slowly, I don't know it just came in my mind... I.. I saw the car and it just came out I guess "

"You called me Smellbig, what about that ? "

"Oh sorry I guess my mouth has a mind of it's own " she says with a questioning look.

While I'm in the car I'm still thinking about what she said, She saw the car and it just came out. Does that mean if she's sees something or is in a situation that is familiar she can remember it ?! The weird part is I'm her best friend, she is or was in love with me and she still doesn't remember. Guess I'm gonna have to figure it out.

Hannah's P.O.V

I just called Grace Smellbig where the fuck did that come from. Sitting in the car I can smell the familiar car freshener or whatever the fuck people call it. I have been in this car before, a couple of times I guess. Moving back home could actually help me remember Grace. At least I hope it does.

Authors note:
Hey guys hope you liked it, and if you did please vote, comment and follow.