chapter

Hannah's P.O.V

"No bottle of wine nor vodka is gonna make up for the fact that you didn't tell me you guys got engaged!!" Mamrie was fuming with rage. Grace looks at me like what the fuck are we going to do. I shrug and proceed to calm Mamrie down.

"Mames, it happened spontaneously." I didn't really know what to say.
"Well then give me some time to decide you guy's punishment." She walks off. And in a few minutes returns back sheepishly. "I just realized that you guys are my ride."

Grace and I laugh and playfully tease her. Grace and I had started on wedding preparations. Both of us wanted the perfect venue and Grace was searching for the perfect dress. Everytime I entered any room in our house she was in, I had to announce my presence for fear of seeing the wedding dress.

"Babe im entering the room." I knocked. "Sure" Grace called out from behind the door. I had been editing and stuffing my face with food all day. "What do you think about this?" She handed me a slice of cake. "This is just to get a sense of what it tastes like." We had been trying out cakes and I think we had finally found the perfect cake. It looked amazing and it tasted amazing too. "I think this is the one. Its perfect. Here I'll finish it off for you." I cheekily took the cake from her hands and walked away. "Okay then. I'll tell the planner that we've made up our minds." She began dialling.

The invites had gone out and in no time people rsvp'd back. Grace had found the perfect dress. Mamrie unfortunately couldn't be both of our bridesmaid so Mamrie was Grace's maid of honor and Obviously Maggie was mine.

~~

The number of gifts​ we got from our friends and guests was insane. We definitely needed some of the stuff we got because our new place was practically bare.

"Maybe it should go in that corner." Grace scratched her head and bit her lip. "Babe, we moved this 5 times now. In the same two goddamn places. Let's just relax for a bit." I reply out of breath and pull her on to the couch and begin to tickle her. She protests and squeals with laughter.

"Stop. Or I'm gonna pee for sure. I'll ruin the new couch." She tried to get through the sentence without giggling.

I let her go and she rests her head on my chest. "Hannah your heart! It's beating really fast." She looks up at me.

"Whenever you're ​near me it always does that. It's always done that. Even when we were just friends. I always tried to make sure that when we were friends and you rested your​ head on my chest, if you were tired on a plane or bus, I made sure that you could never hear how fast my heart beat when you were near." She kisses my neck and lips.

As I kiss her back. And sit up and pats her thigh. "Okay. Let's figure out where this damn couch goes."

~~
"How's the food? Hun." Grace had tried to cook for the millionth time and she was definitely getting better. 6 months and counting, we were making great progress. 
"It's great. Nothing is burnt and you can actually taste it." I put a spoonful in her mouth. Her eyes widened with surprise as she tasted my creation.

"What do you think?"

"Well it's not completely undercooked." She jokes. I flash her my middle finger. I put the cupcakes back in the oven.

~~~

Fast forward 30 years into the future.

Grace's P.O.V

"Han, Joanna and Dylan are bringing the grand-kids over for the weekend." 

"Yeah honey, I remember, we have family weekends every weekend." Hannah wraps her around me from behind and kisses my cheek. 

Joanna our daughter, and her husband Dylan brought the kids over for family weekends. We would pick up our grand-kids Julia and Jonathan who were twins, everyday after they finished school because Joanna and Dylan went to work. 

"Grandma!!" Julia and Jonathan ran in swinging the front door open. They jump each on me and Hannah.  "We're here to help you with lunch." 

Hannah takes them into the kitchen. "Hey mom." Joanna enters and gives me a hug.  "Let me help you and mom set up the table." 

~~

"I think we made a wonderful family. Don't you?" Hannah says as she places the book she was reading on her chest. I lay next to her on the bed. 

"We did pretty good harto, dare I say amazing." she kisses my forehead. 

"Grandma goodnight!" Julia and Jonathan run into the bedroom and jump onto the bed. Joanna stands at the door smiling. "Julia, Jonathan. Time for bed." 

"Come here my little monkeys." 

Joanna's P.O.V

Julia and Jonathan rushed upstairs to say goodnight to Mom G and Mom H. I walked behind them and stood at the bedroom doorway, admiring the scene before me. 

My moms had told me the story of how they got together but I assumed since they we so in love there may have been a bit of exaggeration on their part but Youtube and their fans had documented almost every aspect of their relationship. The time my Mom H ran off stage because she feeling for Mum G, when they got engaged, almost everything. 

They still looked at each other the same they looked at each other 30 years ago, their eyes still sparkled when they looked at each other, their faces lit up when one of them entered the room, and mom still puns that Mom G 'hated' but secretly thought were cute. 

Mom H and Mom G were in their late sixties but whenever they were together they talked about how young they felt, and I could see it. My parents relationship according to me were literally relationship goals. They brought me up well and I am so grateful for them. 

"Goodnight Moms. I love you." 

"Love you too." They call out. 

Authors note: 

This is the last chapter of this fanfiction. It took me ages to get down to it but I finally did it. If you liked it please do vote and comment. Check out the new stuff I'm working on too because I'm planning to update regularly. Thanks :)