NORMAL DAY .

(AUTHOR'S POV)

After their love confession yesterday, The couple got totally clingy especially Taehyung  . It was 8 am right now when Taehyung woke up .He found his little baby squished in his chest ,a little pout was visible on his face which Taehyung without any second thought kissed away waking up Jungkook in the process .

" Hyungie ,we just woke up" Jungkook said with a flushed face . "So?" Taehyung asked still pecking him.  "So we have morning breath ,at least let me brush my teeth ." "Do I look like I care Bun." Taehyung said and captured his lips in a pationate kiss to which Jungkook responded in the same manner. After their little long kissing session both of them made their way to bathrooms (different ones ofcourse like comeon u dirty fellas😆) 

Today's weather was better compared to past 2 days which means , storm was over . it was just  a little rain which would probably be over by afternoon . " Hyungie , what will u eat ?"  " umm , what about  kimchi  fried rice my little chef " Taehyung replied . " Fine then wait here" . And Taehyung nodded well he never really cooked till now , the maids in his house used to do it for him (well hot chochlate was a different case) So he could not even help him but decided to go into kitchen with him to give his boyfriend company.

 Finally Jungkook was done making food Taehyung wanted and Taehyung couldn't be happier , having an adorable baby all to yourself who could even cook for you . A perfect wife material and Taehyung was sure of one thing no matter what , He is never letting Jungkook go . He would always keep him by his side protecting him from everything . " let's eat ,hyungie" Jungkook's voice brought back taehyung to reality and both of them then started eating the delicious food , With Taehyung moaning with every bite and praising his little chef .

 " let's eat ,hyungie" Jungkook's voice brought back taehyung to reality and both of them then started eating the delicious food , With Taehyung moaning with every bite and praising his little chef

(google image)

It was 5 in the evening when weather got totally clear and they got notification from their university about it restarting from tomorrow which means taehyung has to leave  even if he did not want to since clothes are at his father's house and moreover he has to shift back to his apartment . He was staying in that house just for work purpose and was about to move back on the result day itself but weather had some other plans so he has to do it today .

"Hyungie can't you just stay here ?" Jungkook asked with a pout which quickly got kissed away. "As much as I want to , but I can't for now baby . I have to shift back to my apartment . And even my clothes are not here. but don't worry I will come tomorrow morning to pick you up for university so be ready . And you can call me anytime you want i'll come to you quickly okay ? Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded .

With heavy hearts both waved good bye . And taehyung  was ready to leave but not before giving Jungkook a goodbye kiss and thousands of pecks all over his face making him giggle which were music  for Taehyung's ear .

"Bye hyungie, take care ." "Bye baby , you too."  " I love you , hyungie ." "I love you more, bun "

And then he went to his father's house . And Jungkook went inside and fall on the couch already missing the older thinking about how to pass time now without his caring boyfriend 

And an idea came up so he face-timed his mom(aunt) telling her about Taehyung except for the kissing part of- course  and both of them spent their time talking and  his mom(aunt) occasionally teasing him about Taehyung. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------