nauseous ???

The 2 weeks in maldives was over in the blink of an eye every second day they had date which ended with Taehyung thrusting hard inside Jungkook, decorating him with love bites and filling him up with his cum ,someday they would just stroll around the beach or spend their time watching sunset . All in all their lovely and beautiful honeymoon phase was over and now they were back in seoul .

Since it has been more than 3 weeks since they got married and had their little vacation it was now time for them to focus on their work and that's what they have been doing ever since they returned.

"Babe did u have your lunch" Taehyung asked entering Jungkook's cabin 

"No hyungie, i was about to . Did you?"

"not yet hun , lets eat togther" 

"okay sure , lets go."

They were in their office canteen for the first time that too together since Jungkook used to make their lunch so they had it in their cabin not bothering to come all way down to have their lunch.

Both of them sat down to have their lunch when jungkook suddenly started feeling nauseous

"Hubby, I don't wanna eat "

"What happened bun? you were about to eat and now u don't want to . Do you want something else."

" Hubby I am not feeling well , i think i should go back home ."

" No bun let's go and see a doctor first"

"Hyungie , I am fine its probably due to exhaustion . I will just go home and rest."

"Are u sure baby?"

"Yes hubby . I am 100% sure"

"Okay then but don't drive I will ask someone to drop you and I don't want no as an answer" Taehyung said with a soft yet stern voice leaving Jungkook with no other option than to nod

A couple of mins later. The driver came and Jungkook left the office after receiving a loving kiss but not for home rather he went to Jin's  restaurant and asked the driver to just say that he dropped him home and the driver too couldn't resist his puppy eyes. 

AT JIN'S RESTAURANT

Jin was busy preparing muffins when he felt someone staring at him . Looking up he couldn't help but chuckle at baby bunny who was happily munching his  fourth decorated muffin .

" Hello to u too , baby brother"

" hewwo" said Jungkook  with his mouth filled with sweet

" Can I know why my brother is here , suddenly?"

" I just wanted to meet u , but actually  there one more thing ."

"And that is ?" Jin raised an eyebrow

" Hyungie  it's been 3 days and every morning I feel nauseous and sometimes get dizzy too . Am I dying ? " Jungkook asked with tear glistening in his eyes .

" Aww baby , what are you saying ? There is nothing as such . Let's go and see the doctor .  Btw did you tell Taehyung about this ? "

Jungkook shook his head in denial

" Today I got a bit nauseous in front of him but when he got worried I just told him I was exhausted and want to rest , I did not want to worry him about me . "

" It's alright . Let's go and see the doctor . Okay ?"

Jungkook nodded .

After  few minutes both of them left for the hospital , with Jungkook nervous as hell and Jin calming him every now and then