POSESSIVE MODE!!

It was early morning and the couple were having their breakfast with Taehyung flirting when Jungkook spoke-

"Hyungie today we have to meet Mr. Lee"

"I remember honey but try to be away from him. He isn't a gentleman rather a flirty guy."

"Aye aye captain "Jungkook said with a salute " but have you met him before?" he questioned

"yup once when I was with dad and Namjoon hyung. We had a meeting with him but that's not the point he out of nowhere came to Namjoon hyung and started flirting  with him god that was so much fun to watch Namjoon hyung getting flustered." taehyung said laughing 

"Okay so that's what happened . Let me tell you what happened after, By the time Namjoon hyung reached home I was there with Jin hyungie someone had sent him picture of him with other guy flirting in the office and Jin hyung got so angry that he  started his angry rapping and next day when I met him he had purple eye and guess who sent that picture Jimini hyung." and both of them laughed their asses off.

Soon they made their way to office together.

"Kookie and hyung ,Mr. Lee is waiting for both of you in the waiting room." Yugyeom informed and both of them nodded. They went to the waiting room and found Mr. Lee sitting on a chair. 

"Hello Mr

"Hello Mr. Lee nice to meet you, I hope you didn't have to wait long" Taehyung said getting the attention of Lee Jong Suk.

"Well hello to you too Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon ,I just arrived here so no worries" Mr. Lee stated with a nice  flirty smile and shook hands with both of them.

"Great so Let's proceed with the meeting "Jungkook said this time and all of them went to the meeting room.  When everybody was taking their seats Mr. Lee hurriedly took the seat of Jungkook  and sat beside Taehyung  leaving Jungkook sulking and pouting and Taehyung kind of noticed it but none of them could do anything so they started the meeting so they could be together again without someone between them.

As the meeting proceeded someone was shooting daggers at Lee Jong Suk with his eyes and someone was completely oblivious to the things going  on.

 Well Mr. Lee had the guts to try to flirt with bunny's one and only Taehyungie sometime he would knock pen on the desk to gain Taehyung's attention or intentionally touch his hand with him.       THE AUDACITY.

Now he put his hand on Taehyung's thigh and it was first time Taehyung noticed and he got uncomfortable . He took a glance at his baby and though it was amusing as Jungkook rarely gets jealous but dude if he is, its damn scary and now it was actually scary. 

"Mr. Lee let me tell you the place where your hand is placed is my property and I don't like intruders. That place only belongs to me so kindly go out and find someone else to keep your hand on if you can't keep them with you. Thank you . Meeting is over." Jungkook said in a tone which would run shiver to anyone's spine and made Mr. Lee totally embarrassed infront of everyone.

"And you Mr. Kim kindly come to my cabin we have a lot to discuss about." He continued glaring at Taehyung making him sweat but all that Taehyung could think was how HOT Jungkook looked being all possessive and that "Mr. Kim" was cherry on the top. With a last glance Jungkook  went out of the meeting room.

10 Mins later a scared but amused Taehyung entered Jungkook's cabin and went to his baby ,

"Baby you know it wasn't my mistake." he said pouting trying to act cute.

"Okay are we really talking about that? Fine then . How could you not notice the flirty looks or those touches?" Jungkook said frustrated but ended up looking like angry bunny making Taehyung chuckle and Jungkook loose his mind.

 How could you not notice the flirty looks or those touches?" Jungkook said frustrated but ended up looking like angry bunny making Taehyung chuckle and Jungkook loose his mind

"Wha..... I- " His words got cutoff when a smirking Taehyung placed his lips over him and his hand over his waist and once an angry bunny now turned red sumissive puddle in his hand and started kissing him eagerly. When they pulled out Taehyung decided to tease his bunny 

"What happened babe? I thought we had something to discuss" He said grinning making Jungkook whine and hide his face in his chest .

"Hyungie ~ stop it but I am not letting you go this easily" Jungkook said and loosened taehyung's  tie giving him dirty thoughts but Jungkook could not care less and bit on his neck giving  visible hickeies making Taehyung groan . Jungkook then pulled out with a satisfied smile  and said -

"There you go hyungie now I have marked you , Now everybody will know who you belong to and I'll give it to you everyday." with an innocent smile leaving Taehyung dumbfounded not that he had any problem but dude possessive Jungkook is full package .

"One more thing , today we are are going to restaurant to have our dinner and Hyungie one more flirting case and you won't be able to enter our home . Got it ? " And taehyung nodded still dazed

(TIME SKIP)

As promised Taehyung and Jungkook after their work went to a beautiful 5star restaurant had their dinner together laughing and enjoying and then went to home. All the office jealousy and sassiness was long forgotten and now Jungkook was back being the baby he is.

They had shower(separately 😆) and went to bed cuddling each other. After talking and giving each other good night kiss both of them went to their lalaland dreaming about each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY PEOPLE , WELL SORRY TO SAY BUT I MAY OR MAY NOT UPDATE FOR 2-3 DAYS .

BUT I PROMISE TO HAVE DOUBLE UPDATES AS USUAL AFTER THAT AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES FELLAS .

SORRY AGAIN